Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Best of the New Zill Mangos (Truly Tropical)

(1/17) > >>

johnb51:
I watched all three videos on Truly Tropical's YouTube Channel in which Har Mahdeem and Marlys Zill discuss the new Zill varieties, and their favorites seem to be Peach Cobbler, Juicy Peach, Fruit Punch, Cotton Candy, and Orange Essence although they had good things to say about the others.  By the way, do we have any idea if Zill will release Orange Sherbert, which is a favorite of Richard Campbell?

mangomongo:
Careful the forum might have a melt down lol

wslau:

--- Quote from: johnb51 on February 26, 2018, 07:06:08 PM ---I watched all three videos on Truly Tropical's YouTube Channel in which Har Mahdeem and Marlys Zill discuss the new Zill varieties, and their favorites seem to be Peach Cobbler, Juicy Peach, Fruit Punch, Cotton Candy, and Orange Essence although they had good things to say about the others.  By the way, do we have any idea if Zill will release Orange Sherbert, which is a favorite of Richard Campbell?

--- End quote ---

Orange sherbet and O-15 are next to be released.

mangomongo:
which one is O-15 ? Butter cream?

wslau:

--- Quote from: mangomongo on February 26, 2018, 08:08:39 PM ---which one is O-15 ? Butter cream?

--- End quote ---

No, Buttercream was already released last year.
O-15 has not been named ...I recall reading a post from squam256 that it was a Jakarta seedling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version