Author Topic: *WANTED* Avocado Mexicola Grande and Mexicola seeds/scionwood wanted  (Read 1057 times)

tbennett93

• North Petherton, Somerset, England, United Kingdom
    • View Profile
Hi , I am really interested in getting hold of some Mexicola Grande or Mexicola (preferably both) scionwood or/and seeds.
If anyone is able to help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Tom

chris_c

• US/CA/Central Valley/9b
    • View Profile
Re: *WANTED* Avocado Mexicola Grande and Mexicola seeds/scionwood wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 12:04:18 AM »
Hi , I am really interested in getting hold of some Mexicola Grande or Mexicola (preferably both) scionwood or/and seeds.
If anyone is able to help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Tom

Hi Tom,

I have Mexicola but not Mexicola Grande scion . It would be better if you could wait until net Spring. I am located northern CA, US. PM me

Chris_C

Gardeningrocks

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 08:57:07 AM »
Hi Chris I am also looking for some Mexicola seeds. I live in Australia and probably can’t get any scions shipped that far? I am happy to get some though if you think they will survive the trip but I am not sure if we are aloud to buy scions over seas. I know we are aloud to get seeds though. So I will pay for posting and for the seeds. We can’t get any of that type Over here in Australia it’s so annoying. We are not aloud to buy trees from so many sites over seas too. It’s cos of pests etc it’s fair enough. Look what China sent USA with packaging. Now you guys have some nasty Asian killer bee I think it is thanks to their careless shipping to USA.
I can swap some seeds if you like? I have bacon and fuerte but not fruiting yet only young. I am also growing many other fruit trees etc though.
Cheers mate

Kevin Jones

• Alabama - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 01:58:09 AM »
A hornet actually.

KevinJones