Author Topic: Source for the least expensive smallest amount of.Phyton 35 available  (Read 616 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
I only have a few anthracnose problematic trees. After using the search engine to data-mine the Forum for systemic fungicides mentioned here. I like the fact that. Phyton  35 is systemic and protective. In my particular area it's been a wet spring. I'm using Plant Doctor organocide it seems like I may be stimming the tide but I don't seem to be gaining ground on anthracnose. My original plan was to use sulfur during Bloom then switch to systemic as a Curative then switch to Copper as a protective. I'm going to stick with the program for this season but if things don't work out. I may have to get off a dollar and get something that is more commercial for next season.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Bovine
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 11:28:35 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Source for the least expensive smallest amount of.Phyton 35 available
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 11:57:38 PM »
Too many chemicals, organic or not.  Do you have airflow around your trees?
- Rob

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 12:07:47 AM »
Too many chemicals, organic or not.  Do you have airflow around your trees?

Plenty
I actually I only sprayed copper twice before it started raining all the time by then it already had fruit set so I switch to plant doctor organocide every two weeks. For about a month and half now.Have not sprayed copper.

What spray regiment do you use for your lemon zest?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 05:07:05 AM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 10:42:38 AM »
Trees in ground since May 2017, no spraying whatsoever.   Only issue I have had is with PM on the Yi Xaun which is a mess to begin with and not worth throwing boatloads of chemicals on.
- Rob

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 08:16:06 PM »
For anyone who wants to add this to their Arsenal against anthracnose. Walmart will deliver right to your house. It is more readily available than I had thought.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Phyton-35-Bactericide-Fungicide-1-Liter/827943579?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=16695

I think I just read that 10 oz to 50 Oz does a hundred gallon. If that's the case. I may get a smaller amount

https://www.seedworldusa.com/products/phyton-27-bactericide-fungicide-8-oz

From some of the reading I did several months ago about fungicides. They say the updated formulas don't require a sticker Slicker. Unless the label specifically says required do not use. I will further investigate this weekend
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 08:40:46 PM by bovine421 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk