Author Topic: Wanted: Reed avocado wood  (Read 1866 times)

Californiatropicals

• Vallejo, Ca Zone 9B-10A (CA sunset zone 17)
    • View Profile
Wanted: Reed avocado wood
« on: April 13, 2013, 10:52:23 PM »
Hello everyone

I know it's kind of a long shot this late, but I wanted to know if anyone had any reed avocado wood they they could send me? The person I was expecting to get some from was unable to provide last minute, SO i'm stuck with my root stocks and not really wanting to wait another year to do this.

If anyone can provide, I would happily send an SASE or pay for postage and tip with paypal

Thanks!

intel415

• Los Angeles
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: Reed avocado wood
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 12:37:46 AM »
Hello everyone

I know it's kind of a long shot this late, but I wanted to know if anyone had any reed avocado wood they they could send me? The person I was expecting to get some from was unable to provide last minute, SO i'm stuck with my root stocks and not really wanting to wait another year to do this.

If anyone can provide, I would happily send an SASE or pay for postage and tip with paypal

Thanks!

my local homedepot has two reeds in stock, didnt see anything when i want them lol

Californiatropicals

• Vallejo, Ca Zone 9B-10A (CA sunset zone 17)
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: Reed avocado wood
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 01:29:04 AM »
Hello everyone

Thanks!

Right? lol  It's always like that, Probably the day I graft and it's successful, i'll go to home depot and see a reed avocado for sale.. 

my local homedepot has two reeds in stock, didnt see anything when i want them lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk