Author Topic: Flying dragon Cuttings (ISO)  (Read 2133 times)

franklazar26

• WI, Zone 5A
    • View Profile
Flying dragon Cuttings (ISO)
« on: April 15, 2020, 09:29:11 AM »
Anyone have any sort of flying dragon cuttings from a fruiting plant? Let me know! I will be happy to trade many of my cultivars or purchase directly from you.

Thanks!

poncirsguy

• Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 6a/6b
    • View Profile
Re: Flying dragon Cuttings (ISO)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 11:33:11 AM »
Do you have any Honey Changsha, Thomasville Citrangequat, Prague sitsuma, or  Marumi kumquat.

franklazar26

• WI, Zone 5A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 11:36:14 AM »
I have a few honey Changsha and Thomas I’ll citrangequat Actually. I got cuttings from a friend so they are not exactly fresh though. They should work for grafting if that’s what you would like?

poncirsguy

• Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 6a/6b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 12:01:22 AM »
I have a few FD seedlings that look like FD.  The other seedling did not come up true.  My seedlings are about 8 inches tall.  I am incapable of grafting due to age related hand tremors.  I was hoping you had seedlings too.  I could send you some seedlings and If you could graft two of the untrue FD's for me with each of your cuttings and send them back I would be happy.  You would keep the True to type FD seedlings

franklazar26

• WI, Zone 5A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 08:04:55 AM »
I actually do have a few true to type from seeds myself, but I would be happy to help you out and graft some. I actually already grafted a few of each onto trifoliate. Send me a pm, I’m sure we could work something out.

donny26

• Athens, GA Zone 8a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 05:01:21 PM »
I can get you some flying dragon cuttings.  I'm interested in Owari Satsuma, Changsa Tangerine, Nagami Kumquat, Marumi Kumquat, and Ichang Lemon if you have any of those.

franklazar26

• WI, Zone 5A
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 09:40:45 PM »
I can get you some flying dragon cuttings.  I'm interested in Owari Satsuma, Changsa Tangerine, Nagami Kumquat, Marumi Kumquat, and Ichang Lemon if you have any of those.

Dang not sure why it didn’t notify me you posted here, perhaps you still have some for trade? I do have a few changsa cuttings left! I did have a nicely rooted Ichang lemon, but it’s getting a little large to ship but too young to take cuttings lol, I pm’d you, if you’re still willing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk