Author Topic: Annona seeds for Sale (FLA grown)  (Read 13622 times)

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • USA, Big Island, East Hawaii, Zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
Re: Annona seeds for Sale (FLA grown)
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 05:57:06 AM »
Hi Noel, I  would be interested in a mixed pack as well. Is there a better way to reach you than by pm?  Best, Dave

My home e-mail is REMOVED

Mod edit: I removed your email to protect you from getting spam. Your email address will show up on a google search if you put it in a post like that and bots search through google for email addresses to use for spam.

Can i make a suggestion? Anyone wanting to post their email address only has to remove the @ sign from their email and then the spiders that scan sites don't pick it up as an email. So for example: JohnDoe At hotmail.com would be fine, instead of JohnDoe@hotmail.com
Oscar

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 08:24:24 AM »

Can i make a suggestion? Anyone wanting to post their email address only has to remove the @ sign from their email and then the spiders that scan sites don't pick it up as an email. So for example: JohnDoe At hotmail.com would be fine, instead of JohnDoe@hotmail.com

Bots can work around that now and still get your email. If someone wants to share their email, they should make sure it's in their profile and just refer everyone to the profile.

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • USA, Big Island, East Hawaii, Zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2012, 10:35:48 PM »
What keeps em from going into profiles and fishing emails out of there?
Oscar

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk