Author Topic: Annona sp & link to parkinsons  (Read 9953 times)

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
Re: Annona sp & link to parkinsons
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2020, 09:30:41 PM »
We will all get the vaccine against coronavirus by force and for free.
Its plants pollen thats natural vaccine against colds such as coronaviruses,thats why they dissapear in the summer ,not because of the Sun UV or the heat.I even tested this on me and a doctor will never have this view of things because its not doctors job to study the enviroment .
Only an enviromentalist like me can have such a perspective of things .

Pollen its considered a bad alergen by doctors and ive seen countryes eroneously felling poplar trees to have less pollen in the air while on coronavirus pandemic.
They think low pollen helps and spares people from the trouble of otther respiratory problems but its the opposite.
Same applyes for annonacin,its healty to eat annonacin from fruits .
Its also bad but at same time healty.
Studyes also showed that annonacin stops somme cancer types and as we all have various types of mild cancers that heal by themselves throughout our life , a little annonacin its welcome in our diet.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 09:42:33 PM by SeaWalnut »

Jabba The Hutt

• Appleton, New York, 6b/Pine Island, Bokeelia, Florida 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2020, 11:22:01 PM »
Taint no thing they’ll tell you, you just gotta renew those prescriptions, FOR LIFE. It will keep you “well”.

;D

75 prescriptions later and your kidneys shut down, and all your endocrine glands stop doing their jobs... must just be your time to go, and it could never be related to the prescriptions either.

Jabba The Hutt

• Appleton, New York, 6b/Pine Island, Bokeelia, Florida 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2020, 11:32:13 PM »
We will all get the vaccine against coronavirus by force and for free.
Its plants pollen thats natural vaccine against colds such as coronaviruses,thats why they dissapear in the summer ,not because of the Sun UV or the heat.I even tested this on me and a doctor will never have this view of things because its not doctors job to study the enviroment .
Only an enviromentalist like me can have such a perspective of things .

Pollen its considered a bad alergen by doctors and ive seen countryes eroneously felling poplar trees to have less pollen in the air while on coronavirus pandemic.
They think low pollen helps and spares people from the trouble of otther respiratory problems but its the opposite.
Same applyes for annonacin,its healty to eat annonacin from fruits .
Its also bad but at same time healty.
Studyes also showed that annonacin stops somme cancer types and as we all have various types of mild cancers that heal by themselves throughout our life , a little annonacin its welcome in our diet.

But but but, the only way to beat cancer is chemotherapy or removing it...the doctors say so.

Funny that they don't seem to understand the lymphatic system.and it's role in removing damaged cells, it's like it doesn't exist to these people or something ::)
 In fact if this system worked correctly we wouldn't see damaged cells remaining and continuing degeneration into what is known as cancer. Think about what that means.... ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk