Author Topic: 2017 Ohio Pawpaw Festival  (Read 2356 times)

Triloba Tracker

• Psalms 104:14
    • USA, Middle Tennessee, Zone 7a
    • View Profile
2017 Ohio Pawpaw Festival
« on: August 03, 2017, 05:13:55 PM »
Any forum members planning to go to the Ohio Pawpaw Festival this year?

I'm considering making my first visit.

September 15-17.

sildanani

• U.S.A OH, 6a
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 Ohio Pawpaw Festival
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 03:18:06 AM »
I am interested. I visited their website a couple of months ago after buying a couple of plants at a local nursery in Cincinnati. I really liked the art they featured on their page featuring a raccoon and a paw paw. I have never tried the fruits before. Even though I have seen the trees at local parks. (They were not in season yet.)  I do have 2 saplings that I am growing and am totally interested to try different varieties when the opportunity comes. :) I just need to find someone to drive up there with me as I don't exactly enjoy driving..
Anisha

Triloba Tracker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 10:39:17 AM »
I am interested. I visited their website a couple of months ago after buying a couple of plants at a local nursery in Cincinnati. I really liked the art they featured on their page featuring a raccoon and a paw paw. I have never tried the fruits before. Even though I have seen the trees at local parks. (They were not in season yet.)  I do have 2 saplings that I am growing and am totally interested to try different varieties when the opportunity comes. :) I just need to find someone to drive up there with me as I don't exactly enjoy driving..
Cool! Yeah, I was wondering if you were thinking of going since you're in the "vicinity"
I love the hippy-inspired artwork they do every year too. That raccoon is adorable!
There should be some amazing pawpaws to eat there.
I have booked a hotel but things around here have gotten a little wacky for me lately - I hope I don't have to cancel my plans.

sildanani

• U.S.A OH, 6a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 01:04:37 AM »
Cool! Yeah, I was wondering if you were thinking of going since you're in the "vicinity"
I love the hippy-inspired artwork they do every year too. That raccoon is adorable!
There should be some amazing pawpaws to eat there.
I have booked a hotel but things around here have gotten a little wacky for me lately - I hope I don't have to cancel my plans.
If we both end up going for sure, we'll have to get in touch so we can meet up there! I've always wanted to meet members from the forum!:)
Anisha

Triloba Tracker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 04:07:12 PM »

If we both end up going for sure, we'll have to get in touch so we can meet up there! I've always wanted to meet members from the forum!:)

Yep! I'd say it's 95% that my wife and I will be there, so we should stay in touch!