Author Topic: Byrin Sunrise FingerLime--The last variety I'll be buying.  (Read 2388 times)

starling1

• Queensland, Australia
    • View Profile
Byrin Sunrise FingerLime--The last variety I'll be buying.
« on: April 17, 2014, 01:34:31 AM »
So this is my 9th finger lime, a relatively  newer variety. I'm yet to try the fruit. Very attractive tree.

Scott_6B

• North Shore, Massachusetts
    • View Profile
Re: Byrin Sunrise FingerLime--The last variety I'll be buying.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 09:35:52 AM »
Lucky you!  The selection of finger limes available in the US is currently quite limited.  Although I do believe that Byron Sunrise and Rainforest Pearl are working their way through the budwood screening program in Florida for eventual introduction.... but who knows how many years it will take.  Of the finger limes you have, are there any noticeable differences in flavor, or are they all about the same?

starling1

• Queensland, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 03:27:54 PM »
Lucky you!  The selection of finger limes available in the US is currently quite limited.  Although I do believe that Byron Sunrise and Rainforest Pearl are working their way through the budwood screening program in Florida for eventual introduction.... but who knows how many years it will take.  Of the finger limes you have, are there any noticeable differences in flavor, or are they all about the same?

Rainforest pearl is horrible, I'm yet to try the sunrise mine hasn't fruited. They are all different.

webmastor

• NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 09:46:19 AM »
Hi Starling,

I'm looking for a finger lime varity called Crimson Tide for ages. I'm wondering if you can help me get this varity? or where can I buy this varity? I don't want its seeds, just want a grafted or cutting one. I'm at NSW.

Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk