Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) & Forum "How To" Guide

<< < (2/12) > >>

HMHausman:
So where are the frequently asked questions.......and the answers, more importantly?  Someone better get on the ball here.

Harry

murahilin:

--- Quote from: HMHausman on January 18, 2012, 06:30:25 PM ---So where are the frequently asked questions.......and the answers, more importantly?  Someone better get on the ball here.

Harry

--- End quote ---

Don't worry Harry, it will be up soon. I know you are dying to know which mango variety you should plant.

bsbullie:
When I type in the message box the font color is very light in color, almost impossible to see.  It is the same in the subject line when I am typing in a post.  Is there any way to darken this ?

UPDATE! The button in the post screen with the little blue arrow inside red [ ] will change the text to black when typing!!

mangomandan:

"So where are the frequently asked questions.......and the answers, more importantly?  Someone better get on the ball here."

Speaking of questions, Harry, what kind of mango is the one you're using as your profile photo?  More importantly, may I have some please?  Right now?  It is gorgeous.
I feel some good karma coming your way.  ;)

HMHausman:
Dan:

The mango I am using as my avatar is a fruit from one of the three Maha Chanok Seedling trees I planted in one hole and which all fruited for the first time this past year.  This was obviously the best looking of the three.  Frankly, the picture doesn't even do it justice.  Perhaps I'll do a summary thread of this project here in the new Forum as I do want to document the fruiting this year  to see how the fruits changed or remained the same in their second year.

Harry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version