Author Topic: white sapote suebelle in Home Depot at El Monte, CA (the one in Lower Azusa)  (Read 3141 times)

xshen

• Glendora &amp El Monte, 10A
    • View Profile
 I picked up a 6 feet grafted tree with a 1.5" trunk for $23.  There are a few smaller ones left for the same price if anyone is interested.

fyliu

• Burbank/Covina, CA 10a
    • View Profile
I saw one at OSH in Burbank last night too. They had Timotayo and Keitt 6ft for $60. Is that a good price?

PedalaiMaster

• Santa Barbara,CA Zone 10b,lo-med. humid,50%-70% avg.
    • View Profile
Well were they in #5 gal. or #7 gal.? If 7 gal. you've got a deal! If 5 gallon then I would not buy it. Always make sure the plant is good before you buy it, like make sure there are no mealybugs, good soil and has enough water.
;D Many Regards to all, PM ;D

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
You are buying at a big box store...you want and expect perfection? ?  You can't even guarantee that at a local nursery which I would always recommend supporting over the big boxes.
- Rob

nullzero

• Zone 10a
    • View Profile
I saw one at OSH in Burbank last night too. They had Timotayo and Keitt 6ft for $60. Is that a good price?

For CA prices, I would say that is good price lol.
Grow mainly fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

Xeno

• Ventura CA Zone 10
    • View Profile
I picked up a 6 feet grafted tree with a 1.5" trunk for $23.  There are a few smaller ones left for the same price if anyone is interested.
That's a really good price. I believe I picked up mine for like $30+. I'll have to check my receipt.
Home Depot/Lowes carry the Timotayo mango for $50 in the 5 gallon standard pots. So, not really a good price. But go for it if you cannot find a Timotayo mango at your local big box store. I know it's a very hard to find mango tree where I am located.

fyliu

• Burbank/Covina, CA 10a
    • View Profile
white sapote was in 3 home depots I visited this past weekend. I was looking for a small portable greenhouse for my apartment and any cheap mango plant I can get to graft on a scion I received.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk