Author Topic: Scions for sale  (Read 8727 times)

mahtree

• western WA
    • View Profile
Re: Scions for sale
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2016, 09:16:59 PM »
hi, i tried to send a pm about avocado scions but it doesn't appear in my outbox. i just signed up today, OP can you PM me?

Zambezi

• USA, Houston, TX. Zone 9a
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2016, 09:31:44 PM »
Hi Mahtree...

Welcome to the forum... :)

Are you trying to PM Gunnar? As long as it said "successfully sent" at the top when you clicked on "send message," he will get it. I'm afraid the messaging system does not automatically save all your PMs that you send.

To save a PM that you are sending to someone... before you send it, simply click in the small box at the lower left that says " save a copy in my outbox", that will save a copy in your sent folder as it sends your PM on its way.

Hope that helps

mahtree

• western WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2016, 10:02:48 PM »
Ahh, thanks. It probably sent then.

gunnar429

• Nothing like fruit from your own yard!
    • West Park, FL 33023, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2016, 09:47:23 AM »
I apologize for not getting on here sooner and getting back to people.  I have had a rough couple months that resulted in a decent hospital stay due to pneumonia, lack of internet access, and a family issue that needed resolving. 

I will be working through my PM messages this week, and doing whatever I can to make it right with those who placed orders with me, and to get caught back up now that my life is getting back to normal.   

Again, my apologies.

~Jeff

"Say you just can't live that negative way, if you know what I mean. Make way for the positive day." - Positive Vibration

starch

• My brain is like oatmeal
    • Chandler, AZ. zone 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2016, 10:10:22 AM »
Dude, sorry to hear that! I hope you are okay, and glad to have you back!!
- Mark

Kona fruit farm

• Aloha
    • Big Island; Hawaii. Kona 1700' Elev. Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2016, 05:36:27 PM »
Hey Jeff.  Good to hear you are alive! And back at it again. Sorry for your down time.  I was getting pretty worried!  I was gonna send out a fruit forum search party to find you.  Haha. 
With 3 acres of prime real estate for growing tropicals... why not create my own garden of eden?? Work in progress

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk