Author Topic: Psidium longipetiolatum... for collectors only!  (Read 12088 times)

shah8

• Atlanta, Ga
    • View Profile
Re: Psidium longipetiolatum... for collectors only!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 04:56:12 PM »
Heh, Portugal ag commitee is going to hate Miguel for introducing a new superweed...

huertasurbanas

• Junín, Argentina, zone 9b/9a
    • View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 06:26:59 PM »
I'm eating my first fruits and i love them! They are big and totally round, only one or two seeds by fruit and very aromatic. I describe the flavour as a mixt of strawberry and a zest of lime...  YUMMY!  :P

I am very happy for you Luis! did you tasted the normal strawberry guava before? how would you compare them? anyway, strawberry guava use to be very variable, and my family and friends think it is one of the best fruits they ever tasted.
ONLINE SHOP:

https://www.huertasurbanas.com/shop

30% Discount Coupon: FIRST

Luisport

• New in tropical fruit growing!
    • Fatima, Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 06:55:20 PM »
I'm eating my first fruits and i love them! They are big and totally round, only one or two seeds by fruit and very aromatic. I describe the flavour as a mixt of strawberry and a zest of lime...  YUMMY!  :P

I am very happy for you Luis! did you tasted the normal strawberry guava before? how would you compare them? anyway, strawberry guava use to be very variable, and my family and friends think it is one of the best fruits they ever tasted.
Hello my friend! Yes i have both fruiting now. They have different flavour. The strawberry guava is from Miguel too. It's very good, big fruit, but have more seeds. The Psidium longipetiolatum fruit is big, only one or two seeds and the flavour is like strawberry with a bit of lime... very good!  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk