Author Topic: Seven Springs Farm -- An Excellent Source for OMRI Listed Pesticides  (Read 1278 times)

Cookie Monster

• Broward, FL Zone 10b
  • Global Moderator
  • Eye like mangoes
    • Tamarac, FL, 33321, 10B
    • View Profile
Now that our mango trees are in bloom, it's time to start thinking about fungus abatement. For those of us with larger collections, it doesn't make financial sense to purchase fungicides in small quantities (via Home Depot, Amazon, etc).

I found a place that sells a wide array OMRI listed products in bulk sizes at very reasonable prices. The place is called Seven Springs Farm (http://www.7springsfarm.com/).

I've ordered from them in the past and had a really good experience. This year I ordered a flowable sulfur product called THAT (http://www.7springsfarm.com/that-flowable-sulfur-2-5-gallon-on-sale/). It's not (yet) OMRI listed, but uses the same micronized sulfur that is found in powder OMRI listed products. Even with shipping, the overall price is really good. I could probably find a comparable product at a slightly better price by driving to AFEC or Helena Chemical, but the convenience of home delivery is awesome.
Jeff  :-)

Pan Dulce

• Central Florida
    • View Profile
Re: Seven Springs Farm -- An Excellent Source for OMRI Listed Pesticides
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 09:00:07 PM »
Seven Springs is awesome, started getting my ferts from them last year. Nice that you can get OMRI liquid fertilizer in 5 gallon bucket size, or if you are commercial you can get 55 gallon drums.

Vernmented

• Starry Nursery/Plant Hoarder/Zone Pusher/Biochar Enthusiast
    • USA, Florida, Sarasota, 9B/10A
    • View Profile
    • Starry Nursery Instagram
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 09:24:29 PM »
I ordered 5 gallons of Neptunes Harvest fish and seaweed from them a while back and they were one of the cheapest. They carry some great stuff especially for organic growers. Highly recommended!
-Josh

Saltcayman

• Zone 13b TCI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 04:55:45 PM »
Yes. A great outfit! I have ordered from them and will do so again😀