Author Topic: Who wants Yuma Gwangne Poncirus x Chansha Citrandarin?  (Read 995 times)

Till

• Germany, Simmerath (City), Zone 7
    • View Profile
Who wants Yuma Gwangne Poncirus x Chansha Citrandarin?
« on: June 01, 2020, 05:00:05 AM »
Hello,

I had to prune my Changsha Citrandarin - tragically enough. There was critical bark die back due to a wound infected by mould during our wet winter. So I had to cut off one of its two biggest branches, about 80 cm long and very well branched. Now I have this otherwise very strong branch and can send it whole or in parts to those who would like to have budwood or cuttings.

I have the plant from www.pflanzen-des-Suedens.de (Mr. Meeder, Germany). It is still listed there (https://www.pflanzen-des-suedens.de/Citruspflanzen/In-Vorbereitung/; No. 9). I have not yet gotten fruits. So all that I can say is that it is a strong plant on Poncirus rootstock that has thick thorny twigs and thick evergreen leaves.

In case that more than one person is interested I would divide the branch. I live in Germany. So I can ship to countries in the EU, probably to Brittany, Switzerland and all countries that have no importation bann for Citrus plants.

Yours,Till

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk