Citrus > Citrus General Discussion

Harris Citrus FL

(1/2) > >>

Plantcrazy2230:
I was so pleased with the Meiwa Kumquat i received yesterday from Harris Citrus.  Excellent packing, tree was in perfect condition, nice size tree for the price!  I highlyl recommend Harris Citrus in FL for mail order Trees!  They were excellent!  :)

bsbullie:
I have seen much stock from Harris from being in Florida.   Most of it was in poor condition, neeing a lot of care and nurturing.

Millet:
I would not say I have never received an actual bad tree from Harris, but the ones that I have received were just OK. Most look like they were grown to close to each other. - Millet

Hershell:
I haven't been there myself but a friend told me that the trees are grown to be planted in a grove not looked at by a collector. Several of my trees are from there and have done good.

Darkman:
I purchased my Xie Shan from Harris. While it was a PITA to actually get the order placed I was very happy with the trees. They were potted for orchard planting (small deep pots) and were mostly whips but man did they perform. They easily outgrew the three gallon plants from other suppliers. Today they have set a multitude of fruit and will be the star this year. I would recommend them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version