Author Topic: U-Pik Jackfruit  (Read 11900 times)

Tropicquest

• Us zone 9
    • View Profile
Re: U-Pik Jackfruit
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2013, 06:34:17 PM »
Yes I finally tasted a good sweet crunchy jackfruit.  I wish I were close enough to the u-pick farm.  The bad one I tasted before from supermarket was a bit soft, overripe and disgusting. What a difference with a good one.  I'm still not sure how to go about picking a good one.

Future

• The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2013, 12:01:46 PM »
I visited this farm and was very impressed with the owner and his setup.  Got ourselves a 17lb Dang Rashimi which I cleaned this morning.  Taste is mild, and I mean that in a good way, not super strong like some other fruits I have had.  A winner.  The arrangement on the farm is very impressive.  Close spacing a lots of fruits on the trunks. 

Future

• The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2014, 04:24:17 AM »
I visited this farm and was very impressed with the owner and his setup.  Got ourselves a 17lb Dang Rashimi which I cleaned this morning.  Taste is mild, and I mean that in a good way, not super strong like some other fruits I have had.  A winner.  The arrangement on the farm is very impressive.  Close spacing a lots of fruits on the trunks.

Has anyone heard from these providers?  I have sent email and called but am getting no response.

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »

Has anyone heard from these providers?  I have sent email and called but am getting no response.

Wow I hope they still open to the public, the dam relatives show up from Alaska & ate all of my fruits, hope to drag them down there but this could be a fiasco if they not open!  :-[
The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk