Author Topic: Marang seeds for sale. ( Update: offer discontinued. Out of stock.)  (Read 2507 times)

DurianLover

• Bali, Indonesia
    • View Profile
Marang seeds for sale. Shipping from Malaysia. I was told it takes 10 days to most destinations. $15 for 7 seeds, includes shipping by registered post with tracking number. Payment by PayPal. Ask for quantity discount.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:00:26 AM by DurianLover »

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Marang seeds for sale. Exceptional quality. Creamy, sweet, flavorful.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:26:32 AM »
How soft is the texture of the fruit?  Do these come close to beng true from seed, like a jackfruit?
- Rob

DurianLover

• Bali, Indonesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 06:23:53 PM »
How soft is the texture of the fruit?  Do these come close to beng true from seed, like a jackfruit?

As far as I know they come true. It's softer than jackfruit. More like cempedak, but for South Florida members cempedak is
probably unknown taste. I just can't think at the top of my head right now what else would be comparable.

Mike T

• Zone 12a
  • Cairns,Nth Qld, Australia
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 10:51:51 PM »
They are nearly always seedling grown here and known to be true to type.The highly favored south phillipine types with large bulbs and thicker,firmer flesh turn out the same as their mother.A popular commercial type  that has big fruit also has offspring that seem indistinguishable from the parent.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk