Author Topic: Wanted : Annona reticulata seeds (Tikal, Canul has , Sarteneja , etc)  (Read 2003 times)

EvilFruit

• Dubai, UAE
    • View Profile
· Tikal is of excellent quality and medium yield; its flesh is bright-red, except in the white areas surrounding the seeds.
· Canul has a medium fruit with a waxy, shiny dark-red surface and purplish red flesh; it is very aromatic and deliciously sweet with few concretions of hard cells.
· Sarteneja has a medium fruit with a waxy, shiny red surface and pink flesh with a magnificent taste and texture. Although the fruit is not as attractive in appearance as that of the previous two cultivars, the tree is sturdier.
· San Pablo has a long, large fruit with an opaque, light-red surface. The flesh is dark-pink with a good aroma and taste. It is a vigorous, productive cultivar.
· Benque has a big conical fruit with a dark red surface and very tasty dark-pink flesh.
· Caledonia has a small fruit with a dark surface; it is very attractive to cochineal insects (Philophaedra sp.), which are not very common in other varieties. The flesh is pink and has an excellent taste.
· Chonox has a medium fruit with a red skin and juicy, very tasty pink flesh; it is very productive and. for this reason, often has low-quality fruit. It produces abundant flowers in groups of up to 16.

I'm looking for these varieties.
Moh'd

ajeshcool47

• India,Kerala,Ernakulam,Tropical
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/ajeshthoppil.tr
season over..... :'( :'(

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
  • Ngabang kabupaten Landak West Borneo
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
    • beni_prasya@yahoo.co.id

I am still have it. Still young fruit... ;D

Annona Reticulata.
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile

Annona Reticulata.

Beni can you take a closer picture of the fruit, I am near sighted, dont be afraid to show the zits cause I dont mind popping them!😆😆😜
The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
  • Ngabang kabupaten Landak West Borneo
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
    • beni_prasya@yahoo.co.id

Annona Reticulata.

Beni can you take a closer picture of the fruit, I am near sighted, dont be afraid to show the zits cause I dont mind popping them!😆😆😜

Hahaha...maybe next week fruit ripen. I will take photo near again my Friend...
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk