Author Topic: covid 19 and herbs ect  (Read 17771 times)

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
Re: covid 19 and herbs ect
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2020, 02:34:49 PM »
Thank you for your wishes.Its not risky for me but i have family to protect and i dont want to spread it to otthers.

20 hours passed since it started and i feel like its only 10 % of intensity left.No more running nose now but slight difficulty breathing .I had much more difficulty breathing from any flu and all the otther colds.

The difficulty breathing comes from congested nose( stuffy nose) and i used a nose spray.A verry good nose spray,not from plants or homeopatic but asside from that i didnt took any meds,not even Paracetamol .

Sneezing 300-400 times ,slight fever 37,5 but the most weird symptom was the headache .Fever and headache are verry rare for a normal cold.
Not a regular cold because i never had this type of headache on cold.
I  hope to beat it in 24 hours like all the otther colds.This is not a flu that lasts 2 weeks,its a cold.
I dont think il go to make the test because i could  infect otther people unnecesarry by going out of the house.

My age is 36 and im quite fit,no otther health problems .But at this intensity of this cold its hard to believe you could die even if you are 100 yrs old.Its verry weak but otther people might feel different so treat it with care.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:47:43 PM by SeaWalnut »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2020, 08:04:55 PM »
After 24 hours i feel 99,99% healed and will do my normal jobs around (inside) the house.
I have no difficulty breathing now,no stuffed nose sensation.
I did slept with wool socks because i felt cold feet and slight chills.

Im convinced i had Corona virus to the point that im considering to donate blood for otther people in case they get infected and its bad.The blood of the people that healed contains the antibodies that heal the corona cold.
Its good to have this in mind and talk with your young
family members.

I know that for my age wasnt a big risk but i also seen the chinese doctor that discovered the coronavirus in China on ,CNN and the next day he died.That doctor was 2 years younger than me (34 years age) and had the best medical services there compared to me wich i only took pollen and a nose spray.

If there are manny people that heal in 24 hrs like me i assume they heal soo fast they dont even have time to do the test and are not registered .

Update: i made a second hot bath and now i feel 100% fully recovered.Im not gonna need the nose spray/ droplets.Breathing is fully normal.
Hot bath helps and they act like having fever helping the immune system.If you have fever it is a good thing and do not take meds to stop it unless the fever becomes dangerously high.I weared wool socks while sleeping too,those helped also.

The nose spray contains xilometazoline clorhidrate and dexpanthenol.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:57:22 PM by SeaWalnut »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2020, 09:50:13 PM »
Palmcity,the cruise ship Diamond princess has 1,5% deathrate not 0,5 and it also has 15 people in intensive care.
Where do you get your facts about 0,5%?
Look here,detailed ,live ,worldwide corona situation.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Donf forget that a large portion of people that go on cruises are usually elderly. So it should be expected the death rate to be higher than that on the total population
You are right that they are elderly but i think the cruise ship example could be wrong because they say everybody got the virus.
I dont think its that contagious and for sure its not as contagious as the flu.
Its not contagious as the flu because simply you dont cough all the time ,only at the begining and the corona has a lot less healing time than the flu wich lasts 2 weeks.
Something doesnt add up.If not everybody on that ship got sick then the death rate could be bigger.

giorgosgr

• Greece, Attica 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2020, 02:55:20 AM »
Palmcity,the cruise ship Diamond princess has 1,5% deathrate not 0,5 and it also has 15 people in intensive care.
Where do you get your facts about 0,5%?
Look here,detailed ,live ,worldwide corona situation.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Donf forget that a large portion of people that go on cruises are usually elderly. So it should be expected the death rate to be higher than that on the total population
You are right that they are elderly but i think the cruise ship example could be wrong because they say everybody got the virus.
I dont think its that contagious and for sure its not as contagious as the flu.
Its not contagious as the flu because simply you dont cough all the time ,only at the begining and the corona has a lot less healing time than the flu wich lasts 2 weeks.
Something doesnt add up.If not everybody on that ship got sick then the death rate could be bigger.

The main problem with covid19 is that its more contagious than the flu! I have been speaking with a pneumologist (head od the clinic) in italy and he said that the seriusness of covid19 is a little worse than the common flu but its extremely contagious. That and the absence of antibodies for that virus in our organisms is the reason everything is closed. Because your organism doesnt know how to fight it (so it takes time to heal) and everyone gets sick the same time, so the hospitals cant cope

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 04:23:34 AM »
I was at highest risk because i touch my eyes a lot.I wear contact lenses and thats how the virus entered my body.
But im living with another person that doesnt show any signs
.Off course she is at risk for 2 weeks ,7 days until i fully clean and the surroundings and she can develop simptoms after 7 +5 days of incubation of the virus= 12 days quarantine(14 to be sure).
I say its not contagious as the flu because i get manny colds and ive never infected anybody with a cold but with flu i did.

Because corona lasts soo little ( just 7 days quarantine needed if you are alone,14 days if you live with otther people) and because from corona you cough only for one day you cant spread it like a flu where you cough every day .
It does spreads by touch ,but good higiene can prevent people living together to get infected in case the corona patient doesnt cough.

Corona has nothing to do with the lungs, its just blocked nose and its in the nose and eyes.
Because people breathe on mouth with blocked nose,they can develop pneumonia wich is a serious complication .

palmcity

• Martin County, Fl zone10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2020, 12:42:18 PM »
Great news as finally WHO is reporting lower Mortality Rates as more people are tested and not just the serious ill going to the hospital.   AGE
DEATH RATE
confirmed cases
DEATH RATE
all cases
80+ years old
21.9%
14.8%
70-79 years old
8.0%
60-69 years old
3.6%
50-59 years old
1.3%

40-49 years old
0.4%
30-39 years old
0.2%
20-29 years old
0.2%
10-19 years old
0.2%
0-9 years old 

These Mortality Rates should drop much lower as more numbers of the population is tested...
As you can see, less than 50 yrs of age is very very low Mortality Rate..... And it should drop lower with more of the asymptomatic or very mild cases in population identified and tested.....

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2020, 02:49:02 PM »
Palmcity,now lower those numbers you see on worldometer by up to 4 times acording to this article.
We see just 20-40 % as recorded cases but there are manny more ,,asimptomatic,, .
Asimptomatic is a bad word because they jave symptoms for sure no matter they were mild.
The good news its that asimptomatics are way less contagious than the recorded cases ,its also stated in the link.
Thats why i say the flu its more contagious because there not asimptomatic from flu,they all cough and spread it while with Corona ,the asimptomatics dont cough.

The trick its not to get pneumonia wich would move the problem from corona to pneumonia.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2238473-you-could-be-spreading-the-coronavirus-without-realising-youve-got-it/

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2020, 08:23:42 PM »
A bit of an update.7 days have passed since i had recovered from coronavirus and theoretically im not contagious now but il have to stay in my house another 7 days because i got in contact with another person.
So far she dudnt got infected and the risk of her getting infected from me its lower day by day and its really low because the 5 days for oncubation perriod since i was the most contagious( since i coughed) have passed and another 2 days.

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2020, 05:46:01 AM »
Today after watching Cuomo wich struggles with coronavirus ,saying he has low igm( imunoglobulin) ,i googled a little about the bee pollen,somme scientific studyes.
Bee pollen increases the antibody imunoglobulin in chickens to the point its regarded as a natural treatment to avoid antibiotics.
I know it will also show high antibodies on the paper after you eat pollen and make a blood test wich would trick your doctor into thinking your severely ill ( because antibodies need to fight something).
I tend to think it helped me .
The scientific study about chickens eating a little bee pollen. http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1516-635X2013000400006
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:22:48 PM by SeaWalnut »

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2020, 11:41:25 AM »
Glad your still ok.

Tv keeps reporting deaths which is of no statistical use without to what population infected. Only then can you get a mortality percent.

So far, less than 1 percent of U.S. population has been tested. As infection spreads, deaths have to increase but hopefully mortality rate in percent will go down if more total population data is collected.

Remember, all can get infected but young & healthy have a great percent odds of recovering with or without medical intervention should they become symptomatic.

The elderly, sick, immune compromised, pulmonary issues, HBP, Diabetes, etc. should be confined & isolated as much as possible away from others.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-27/should-schools-close-to-fight-virus-these-countries-say-no
An interesting report of countries not closing schools & citing young are at so low a risk if not diseased etc. mentioned above. This would tend to decrease young/elderly interactions and elderly need to be protected. It should also speed the passing of it through the healthy younger population in a quicker time line.

Until most of population is immune by either having had it asymptomatic or with hopefully mild sysmptoms, The death rate will rise again as soon as restrictions are lifted.... Sooo, they are just going the long slow route without really proving death rate will not eventually be the same under either choice; one choice fast & one slow slow and prolonged until most of population becomes immune or decreases due to something else like heat of summer of just seasonal as hopefully it is.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 11:46:27 AM by palmcity »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2020, 03:22:13 PM »
Palmcity,Sweden its not doing well at all and keeping the schools open its bad idea because somme of those kids will basically kill their grandparents.
Sweden has just 10 mil population and 7000 corona cases but probably has a lot more and they only measured tougher cases.
One thing Sweden has as an advantage,if you ever been to that country,you will notice empty streets and erie cityes with few people seen outdoor.Its like they keep social distance all the time or that are quarantined all the time.

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2020, 10:14:19 PM »
I did not read about Sweden yet. However if the kids are at school like a college, they would not be able to quickly visit their grandparents.

I previously heard a problem with Italy was the grandparents living with the Kids and with the Grandkids... That is not good. The grandparents need to be separated and isolated. Lack of separation of the elderly from the young leads to the very bad situation, not the separation of the kids by sending them to college etc.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:42:32 PM by palmcity »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2020, 10:33:08 PM »
I did not read about Sweden yet. However if the kids are at school like a college, they would not be able to quickly visit their grandparents.

I previously heard a problem with Italy was the grandparents living with the Kids and with the Grandkids... That is not good. The grandparents need to be separated and isolated. Lack of separation of the elderly from the young leads to the very bad situation, not the separation of the kids by sending them to college etc.
Then they could infect their teachers.Its verry bad practice Sweden does.Such a wealthy and educated country i would expect more from them.
Romania has double the population of Sweden ,we cloosed all schools a month ago and we have half the cases that sweden has ( romania 4000 cases-sweden 7000).
So Sweden its doing 4 times worse than us here.

What shocks me its that even with such low cases like in Romania( 4000 cases for 22 milion people) i still got it and i followed washing hands and everything.
I dont think its fully understud how this virus can be soo contagious iet the person that i got in contact with ,didnt get it wich makes me think its not as contagious as the flu or doesnt spreads like the flu.
I followed the family with coronavirus on youtube and the mother didnt got it altough she cared for her husband and daughter.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:35:48 PM by SeaWalnut »

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2020, 10:42:47 PM »
Since most of the worlds population is under 50 and at a very low mortality risk unless disease or medical conditions, If this large population was quickly exposed to the virus (while protecting the elderly in isolation), the virus transmission might be ceased in 3 weeks.

The prevention of the masses from mixing only temporarily suppresses the deaths until once again gov't tries to restart.   (Unless it mysteriously becomes inactive in the summer due to seasonal changes).

Just a thought... It will never happen.... It will be a slow long painful process..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:46:52 PM by palmcity »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2020, 10:54:30 PM »
Since most of the worlds population is under 50 and at a very low mortality risk unless disease or medical conditions, If this large population was quickly exposed to the virus (while protecting the elderly in isolation), the virus transmission might be ceased in 3 weeks.

The prevention of the masses from mixing only temporarily suppresses the deaths until once again gov't tries to restart.   (Unless it mysteriously becomes inactive in the summer due to seasonal changes).

Just a thought... It will never happen.... It will be a slow long painful process..
You are right but that would be verry cruel and inhumane thing to do.
We will get past this .Steal from my experience with the pollen .
Those mesages of encouragement i got from people here made my day that day.I wasnt considering myself that badly ill to get the messages but i liked them and i would like to pay you something back: lessons from my experience.

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2020, 10:55:37 AM »
Most young people desire to mingle, especially bars & other places where there are other young. Mingling is quick as long as the gov't does not prevent mingling.

Anyone that has been tested to be + and now is no longer + for the virus would be at a premium in the workforce at this time. I bet they could easily get a job with many companies. Perhaps the governments will start allowing people to carry a verification card with them saying they were and are no longer covid-19 + and let them work any job they desire if qualified.

As you mentioned, if you get tested and if it was covid-19, your serum would be a premium to some people in the world.

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2020, 03:10:16 PM »
I fortify my immune system with :
Reishi / Chaga Tea , Oil Of Oregano And I always keep at 1 Gallon Of home Made Colloidal Silver has been a life saver for me and my family! , and no it’s not silver nitrate that turned a man blue .

Clean water and clean food, lots of Meditation in my garden 😊

I don’t do pharmaceuticals..

Ed
Stay Safe..
Zone 10

pineislander

• Bokeelia, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2020, 05:11:17 PM »
Seawalnut I enjoy a good argument with you but hope your recovery goes well. I admire folks like this from Romania.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2KO8hQ78c

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2020, 05:54:33 PM »
Seawalnut I enjoy a good argument with you but hope your recovery goes well. I admire folks like this from Romania.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2KO8hQ78c
Thx.Its been 2 weeks since i have no simptoms now.Tomorrow i can get out .
I know that film from the link .I go fishing there( with fishing rods)  in verry remote areas .

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2020, 07:06:21 PM »
Today i meet my brother and i swear he was never soo happy to see me .
I think he toght i might die or he had that in mind for sure altough i told everybody i wasnt bad at all and simptoms lasted just 24 hours.
This made me laugh today ,but the panic that this pandemic had created its impressive.
It skared people but if fear can protect you not to get sick ,then the fear its good.

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2020, 07:58:11 PM »
Spending time with the family thinking of what is most important in life is a good side effect.

It's mulberry season so add that to my other health foods. I'm also eating green dropped mango blown off the trees along with an occasional sapodilla.

Here's some news that all should know:  Over half the infected sailors on Carrier Roosevelt were Asymptomatic Carriers. This is why the high risk of Mortality should be isolated and stay isolated. When approached by a person, you can not tell who is infected and able to pass the virus...

Of 600+ tested, greater than 350 sailors were asymptomatic carriers (they did not know they were infected.)
https://www.navytimes.com/news/coronavirus/2020/04/16/secdef-majority-of-roosevelt-sailors-with-covid-19-are-asymptomatic-flattop-still-wartime-ready/?fbclid=IwAR2q9POhsnGwE0vrEQpU1sZ7unbhw8WOMuOjYhSoKQNEVs2JzcuxoVb3EEU

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/04/13/831883560/can-a-coronavirus-patient-who-isnt-showing-symptoms-infect-others
In one of the places where there has been extensive testing, the nursing home in Washington state, 56% of those who tested positive had no symptoms when they got tested. Aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship docked in Japan, February data showed that up to 50% of the people who tested positive showed no symptoms at the time and that an estimated 18% remained asymptomatic.

In mid-January, a man returned to his home in Nanjing from a trip to Hubei province, the epicenter of China's epidemic. Ten days later, his wife started running a fever and vomiting; soon, she developed severe pneumonia and required care in the intensive care unit. The man was tested for the coronavirus, and the test came back positive; he's presumed to have spread the virus to his wife. The man had no symptoms of the virus.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 02:27:32 PM by palmcity »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2020, 05:57:52 PM »
A week after Easter 3 villagers from my village street ( wich is just 100 meters long and has @ 20 houses)
have died.

A 88 years old but verry fit woman that used to ride bicicles and carry heavy bags from the grocery store that i tought they were too heavy even for me when i helped her a year ago to get the bags to her home- she made a stroke.

A 58 years old verry fit woman that was the wife of a religoius nut right winger that says all this coronavirus pandemic is a hoax and possibly they were going to church on Easter.Aparently she had cancer not corona.

And a 57 years old man,my friend ,wich had a construction materials shop and i just bought a few welding rods and angle grinder disks from him 5 days ago.Aparently he made a heart atack while sleeping.

Its too much coincidence as all these people are from different homes and families and i never seen anything like this before.
Authorities say there is no coronavirus here but i wonder if they didnt hide the fact that there is so that the villagers dont get skared and leave the village infecting otthers.
No otther people from these people that died are sick( probably they will do corona tests but i dont think they will tell to the otther villagers if they had it or not).

In the end,i found a shower hose cap at supermarket,identical to a shower cap my friend with construction materials shop had for sale.I always told him its too expensive to pay 5 dollars for that piece of plastic and that il never buy one.
But i bought one now in his memory and i will wet my plants with it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:05:24 PM by SeaWalnut »

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2020, 09:22:12 AM »
If they had died here in the States they would have been added to the coronavirus lists. I think if someone tests positive and they are hit by a bus they would be listed as a coronavirus fatality. I'm not big on conspiracies, but there is more going on than is being reported. "Don't look at the man behind the curtain!" D

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2020, 09:51:15 AM »
Good Data...Nice seeing covid-19 deaths drop                            https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/ Shows Mortality Data over the last weeks...   Eating mango now as season is getting better at my house & some are sweetening up better.   Also ate a little dollar weed.

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2020, 12:30:18 AM »
Look at Quatar.The infectious rate per 1 mil population its the biggest in the world and its a warm country.
This comes to aid my theory about pollen competing with coronavirus because Quatar has not manny flowers and the pollen in the air its low because this country its located in a desert.
The death rate with only 30 cases for 45000 covid 19 cases looks ,,engineered,, like one would expect to find in such dictatorship ( i cant even call it dictatorship actually).
Just see the facts for yourselves https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:35:27 AM by SeaWalnut »