Author Topic: Trade: Red Ilama Seeds for Eugenia pyriformis seeds  (Read 2683 times)

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
Trade: Red Ilama Seeds for Eugenia pyriformis seeds
« on: March 18, 2013, 08:03:03 PM »
I have some red ilama seeds that I am looking to trade for any rare or different Eugenias seeds. Especially E. pyriformis.

PedalaiMaster

• Santa Barbara,CA Zone 10b,lo-med. humid,50%-70% avg.
    • View Profile
Re: Trade: Red Ilama Seeds for Eugenia pyriformis seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 09:56:51 PM »
I don't think I have any Eugenia's you would like unless you are a Surinam Cherry lover or a Brazillian cherry lover  :( .-regards-PM
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:00:10 AM by PedalaiMaster »
;D Many Regards to all, PM ;D

Roy-Ind

• India,Andhra Pradesh,Vijayawada
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 04:56:21 PM »
Can I have some,please?
Eugenia singampattiana or Syzygium caryophyllatum or any other species from India

Roy

PedalaiMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 11:03:33 AM »
I have some red ilama seeds that I am looking to trade for any rare or different Eugenias seeds. Especially E. pyriformis.
Oh, actually I think Govardhan might sell seeds, Try Oscar not sure, definitally try Helton, his website is Collection of Rare fruits translated to english. regards-PM

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 11:33:35 AM »
Oh, actually I think Govardhan might sell seeds, Try Oscar not sure, definitally try Helton, his website is Collection of Rare fruits translated to english. regards-PM

I am well aware of sources online to buy the seeds, especially since I made the list at the top of this board with sources to buy seeds online. The reason I posted here is because I am looking to trade my ilama seeds, which I have extra of, for some E. pyriformis seeds.

PedalaiMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 03:05:34 PM »

I am well aware of sources online to buy the seeds, especially since I made the list at the top of this board with sources to buy seeds online. The reason I posted here is because I am looking to trade my ilama seeds, which I have extra of, for some E. pyriformis seeds.
Oh sorry for my ignorance, I only have Eugenia Brasilensis and Eugenia Uniflora.-PM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk