Author Topic: Inga???  (Read 1165 times)

New_Jungle

• USA, Hi,Hilo, 12b
    • View Profile
Inga???
« on: March 10, 2019, 04:46:16 AM »
Hi so I found this plant just randomly growing in a decorative planter at work and I swear it looks like my ice cream Bean tree. It’s a public park and the planter is next to a pavilion so maybe someone threw a seed in. Kinda seems unlikely though. Any ideas?

Kyle

show me the closest gas station to my location
The best time to plant a fruit tree was 20 years ago. The next best time to plant one is now.
Follow me on Instagram: newjunglehawaii

pineislander

• Bokeelia, FL
    • View Profile
Re: Inga???
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 08:03:12 AM »
Yes, looks like Inga. This is in Hawaii? That is not an uncommon tree and primates do spread seeds!

New_Jungle

• USA, Hi,Hilo, 12b
    • View Profile
Re: Inga???
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 04:06:07 PM »
Yes, looks like Inga. This is in Hawaii? That is not an uncommon tree and primates do spread seeds!

Yep in Hawaii. I haven’t seen any growing wild on our premises and The planter is in the middle of our facility. It really must’ve been dropped here by a primate (human) haha! I guess we get a lot of plant clubs come through and someone must’ve brought a Bean for a snack or something. Either way I dug it out and am taking it home. I was just thinking about getting another one and the universe provides lol!
The best time to plant a fruit tree was 20 years ago. The next best time to plant one is now.
Follow me on Instagram: newjunglehawaii