Author Topic: RootMaker RootBuilder 2 / II Expandable Container for Side-Yard Avocado Project  (Read 30261 times)

Mark in Texas

• Fredericksburg Texas, (central TX), zone 8a
    • View Profile
Thank you!  Will this method of root trimming apply to avocado & mango trees too?

Yes, but I'm pretty gentle when it comes to avocado roots.

Mark in Texas

• Fredericksburg Texas, (central TX), zone 8a
    • View Profile
That mail was for Brad, right Mark?  I have no mail.

Yeppers

spaugh

• San Diego County California
    • View Profile
Stewart is an early season fruit that comes in fall of the same year 6-8 months later, sir prize takes about 10-12 months, pinkerton takes 12 months, holiday takes 14+ and lamb takes 14+ months.  Lamb will hang into November here and over lap with stewarts that are 1 year younger. 

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 10:44:53 AM by spaugh »
Brad Spaugh

z_willus_d

• US, CA, Roseville, 9B
    • View Profile
Good summary Brad.  That all tracks with what I'm getting here, except the Sir Prize seems to be dropping the 7-8 month timeframe rather than the 10-12 -- last one (of five) fell yesterday.  I'll keep notes on the remaining trees: LH, Holiday, and Pinkerton.  I'm most excited about the Pinkerton, 2nd most the Lamb-Hass.  Its so interesting to see the difference in behavior between these five young tress.

So far, I have to say this Expandable Container for Side-Yard Avocado Project has been a success.  Plenty of bumps along the way, but it's unequivocally been successful.  Expert advice from folks like you and Mark has certainly been a great help.

Thanks, Naysen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk