Author Topic: 6-in-1 Mango Cocktail Tree for Sale (its a masterpiece) Picture!!!  (Read 3524 times)

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
    • LED Bulbs for Landscape Lighting
I have quite a few mango cocktail plants for sale, here is one that I want to price and sell (pick-up only) in Corona OR Irvine in Southern California

Varieties on the plant:
Cypress (La Habra mango that topped tasting last year) - two flushes
Fernandin - on 2nd flush
Fairchild - on 2nd flush
Nam Doc Mai - on 2nd flush
Gold Nugget (graft about to push)
Tomato Mango (new graft)

It was grafted last year on a 5-gal Manila root stock, plant needs to be transferred into 7 Gal OR planted outright into the ground (recommended).

So that roots establish, I would recommend that whoever wants to buy it should buy in next 30-days to take advantage of late spring and upcoming summer.

PM me with your offer. I will take the best offer.

Other Plants that will be offered later in Summer:
Fernandin
Langra
Jakarta
Mallika
Lemon Zest
Maha Chanok / Nam Doc Mai / Pen Sen Mon (Asian Cocktail)
Maha Chanok / Pen Sen Mon (Asian Cocktail)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 05:53:21 PM by behlgarden »

JF

• North OC California Zone 10B/America Tropical 13A
    • 90631/97000
    • View Profile
Re: 5-in-1 Mango Cocktail Tree for Sale (its a masterpiece) Picture!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 06:43:12 PM »
Behl, great cocktail tree! I see it's on La verne's seedling, that will grow like a weeds this summer!

nullzero

• Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 06:47:52 PM »
Nice multi graft one of a kind tree. If I had more room over here I would put a bid, too many edible plants to grow and no room!
Grow mainly fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

socal10b

• El Monte, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 09:42:49 PM »
I have quite a few mango cocktail plants for sale, here is one that I want to price and sell (pick-up only) in Corona OR Irvine in Southern California

Varieties on the plant:
Cypress (La Habra mango that topped tasting last year) - two flushes
Fernandin - on 2nd flush
Fairchild - on 2nd flush
Nam Doc Mai - on 2nd flush
Gold Nugget (graft about to push)

It was grafted last year on a 5-gal Manila root stock, plant needs to be transferred into 7 Gal OR planted outright into the ground (recommended).

So that roots establish, I would recommend that whoever wants to buy it should buy in next 30-days to take advantage of late spring and upcoming summer.

PM me with your offer. I will take the best offer.

Other Plants that will be offered later in Summer:
Fernandin
Langra
Jakarta
Mallika
Lemon Zest
Maha Chanok / Nam Doc Mai / Pen Sen Mon (Asian Cocktail)
Maha Chanok / Pen Sen Mon (Asian Cocktail)

Nice 5-in-1 grafted tree, it looks from the pic 2 scions haven't pushed at all, or i'm seeing something wrong and look like they are turning black?

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 10:45:11 PM »
4 taken, I died, and gold nugget ready to push. The one that looks dead got famous mango from LA habra Tomato mango. Hopefully both these will push hard shortly.

JF

• 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 11:51:33 PM »
4 taken, I died, and gold nugget ready to push. The one that looks dead got famous mango from LA habra Tomato mango. Hopefully both these will push hard shortly.

Tomato mango is one of the finest mangos in the area. Leo Manuel, Mango Professor and Jim Nietzel loved it!

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
Re: 6-in-1 Mango Cocktail Tree for Sale (its a masterpiece) Picture!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 05:56:25 PM »
I grafted tomato mango on 3 of my inground trees. I am very excited about this unique hard to find variety.

also thank you to those who showed strong interest in this unique one of a kind plant. Mangoes are not easy to graft, specially multi grafting is difficult, it will be one hell of a tree on whoever gets it. I am waiting for Tomato Mango to put a decent flush along with Gold Nugget. I am taking offers.

I will continue to communicate with all here and probably finalize the sale in 6-8 weeks.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:08:38 PM by behlgarden »

JF

• 90631/97000
    • View Profile
Re: 6-in-1 Mango Cocktail Tree for Sale (its a masterpiece) Picture!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 01:17:20 AM »
I grafted tomato mango on 3 of my inground trees. I am very excited about this unique hard to find variety.

also thank you to those who showed strong interest in this unique one of a kind plant. Mangoes are not easy to graft, specially multi grafting is difficult, it will be one hell of a tree on whoever gets it. I am waiting for Tomato Mango to put a decent flush along with Gold Nugget. I am taking offers.

I will continue to communicate with all here and probably finalize the sale in 6-8 weeks.

Hey Behl you added one more variety? Last time I read this thread it was 5 n 1 all you need is Leo 2 Aloha and Peggy let's see if we can arrange it ..... that is, if you haven't sold it.