Author Topic: Grafted Annona cornifolia  (Read 3114 times)

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
Grafted Annona cornifolia
« on: September 23, 2012, 11:45:58 PM »
Have just one grafted annona cornifolia tree, looking good...should be ready to ship in about 30-40 days.  I will post pics asap.

looking to trade it, or maybe sell it.  If you're interested just post here, and I will respond!

it's on an atemoya rootstock, and only about 7 inches tall now.

it never gets to be a large tree, and it makes a fruit that looks like a lychee!

I've never had a fruit yet, but I've had some flowers, and they look amazing!

the tree will most likely have an elephants foot over time, because the atemoya is a much larger tree, and more vigorous. but I've grafted a few of these before and the hold up fine so far!

so maybe u have something I'd like to trade?

thanks!
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

littlegrower

• USA, Michigan, 5b
    • View Profile
Re: Grafted Annona cornifolia
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 09:00:34 AM »
Have just one grafted annona cornifolia tree, looking good...should be ready to ship in about 30-40 days.  I will post pics asap.

looking to trade it, or maybe sell it.  If you're interested just post here, and I will respond!

it's on an atemoya rootstock, and only about 7 inches tall now.

it never gets to be a large tree, and it makes a fruit that looks like a lychee!

I've never had a fruit yet, but I've had some flowers, and they look amazing!

the tree will most likely have an elephants foot over time, because the atemoya is a much larger tree, and more vigorous. but I've grafted a few of these before and the hold up fine so far!

so maybe u have something I'd like to trade?

thanks!

I would like to buy your grafted annona cornifolia. How much? I can send payment today (PayPal?), that is, depending on the price. I look forward to hearing from you, Nikki.
Nikki

davidgarcia899

• Marabu Groves - Redland, Florida
  • Marabu Groves
    • USA, Miami-Dade, 33187, 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 11:55:31 AM »
Are you going to have anymore of these in the fruit, I am very interested in acquiring one!
- David Antonio Garcia

edself65

• Judge a tree by its fruit, not by its leaves
    • Round Rock, Texas
    • View Profile
    • Texas Rare Fruit Growers
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 09:35:48 PM »
Some photos of my annona Cornifolia that is blooming

Ed

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »
I emailed the first to request this plant, but haven't heard back?  Nikki, if u want this tree let me know asap.  I've got a few others interested in the plant...and I'm itching to sell or trade it!

thanks!!
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

littlegrower

• USA, Michigan, 5b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 09:46:32 AM »
I emailed the first to request this plant, but haven't heard back?  Nikki, if u want this tree let me know asap.  I've got a few others interested in the plant...and I'm itching to sell or trade it!

thanks!!

Hi, I have not recieved an email. I'm looking everywhere, and can't find one. Yes, I still want it. Can you post the message you sent me on here instead? Or give my email a shot again, peter_rabbit011@live.com . I will check and see if it was maybe put in my email junk folder. Thank You :)
Nikki

littlegrower

• USA, Michigan, 5b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 09:53:07 AM »

thanks!!

Hi, I have not recieved an email. I'm looking everywhere, and can't find one. Yes, I still want it. Can you post the message you sent me on here instead? Or give my email a shot again, peter_rabbit011@live.com . I will check and see if it was maybe put in my email junk folder. Thank You :)

Your message went straight into my junk mail  ??? I responded with a yes, and more details are enclosed in it. Thanks a bunch~ Nikki  :D
Nikki

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk