Author Topic: Looking for a Mangosteen Nursery garden in Asia! Please help  (Read 1368 times)

Quinta

• Netherlands
    • View Profile
Looking for a Mangosteen Nursery garden in Asia! Please help
« on: August 05, 2013, 09:36:29 AM »
Hello all,

Im looking for the best nursery garden in mangosteen where I can buy mangsteen fruit and juice! And import this to the Netherlands.

The past 3 days I have been looking on the internet, google. But I can only find 1 in Hawaii who is selling seeds only.

Please reply if you know something that might help me. Because it seems to be the biggest secret ever!

Thank you for your help:-)

Doglips

• Houston TX 9A
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Mangosteen Nursery garden in Asia! Please help
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:41:47 AM »
I don't know what kind of volume you are looking for, look on ebay U.S. (possibly others) for juice at least.  I would think your best bet would be to find a large Asian market near you, they may carry the juice and possibly the fruit.

I don't think that Europe has the super strict import regulation on mangosteen fruit that the US does (don't quote me on that).

Some of the juice that is out there is heavily multi-level marketed (a rip-off), they are more interested in selling distributor licenses.

DurianLover

• Bali, Indonesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 01:33:49 PM »
You are on the wrong website! Go to alibaba.com, search "mangosteen juice" and there you'll find dozens of suppliers (mostly from Thailand and Indonesia) ready to ship this stuff to you in large containers.

Mike T

• Zone 12a
  • Cairns,Nth Qld, Australia
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 05:54:34 PM »
Mangosteen juice and skin extract potions are readily available and exported as DL points out.Mangosteen fruit can be imported freely almost anywhere in the world and pose very little disease or pest risk.There are a number of exporters in thailand.