Author Topic: Annona scleroderma wanted  (Read 1193 times)

posci35

• Malayu Peninsular
    • View Profile
Annona scleroderma wanted
« on: March 28, 2020, 07:01:16 AM »
Hello everybody, who have some Annona scleroderma, please reply to me, thank you

Domnik

• 7A Poland
    • View Profile
Re: Annona scleroderma wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 04:25:23 PM »
Hello posci35, what time do you need the carwash? I have ready a. scleroderma plants, but due to the epidemic I can't send shipments abroad yet and in the coming weeks.. Many sellers are grounded. When shopping from further parts of the world, unfortunately, we have to wait until the situation changes. Maybe you can get this species from your area, then it will be faster and more reliable. Regards. Dominik

Patience is a gardener's virtue

posci35

• Malayu Peninsular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 07:56:35 PM »
Hello posci35, what time do you need the carwash? I have ready a. scleroderma plants, but due to the epidemic I can't send shipments abroad yet and in the coming weeks.. Many sellers are grounded. When shopping from further parts of the world, unfortunately, we have to wait until the situation changes. Maybe you can get this species from your area, then it will be faster and more reliable. Regards. Dominik
Ok sir, when can get cawesh or season start ?, Thank you

Domnik

• 7A Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 05:00:06 AM »
I have annona scleroderma plants currently available at the price of 21 USD, calculated with the cost of shipping from the current mail price list. The shipping time is unpredictable due to temporary air traffic restrictions (mail does not accept international shipments). It's hard to say how long it will last. More details about the offer I sent you on priv.

posci35

• Malayu Peninsular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 07:02:08 AM »
I have annona scleroderma plants currently available at the price of 21 USD, calculated with the cost of shipping from the current mail price list. The shipping time is unpredictable due to temporary air traffic restrictions (mail does not accept international shipments). It's hard to say how long it will last. More details about the offer I sent you on priv.
yes it hard, so send seed is easy channel

Domnik

• 7A Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 08:00:57 AM »
Unfortunately I don't have cawesh seeds. Maybe someone else will help in this case.

Sorry for the typo in the previous post, of course it was "cawesh" and not "carwash" ;)

posci35

• Malayu Peninsular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 09:10:07 AM »
Unfortunately I don't have cawesh seeds. Maybe someone else will help in this case.

Sorry for the typo in the previous post, of course it was "cawesh" and not "carwash" ;)
Thank you sir