Author Topic: Quorum sensing  (Read 786 times)

Frog Valley Farm

• Messages have been disabled here
    • View Profile
Quorum sensing
« on: April 02, 2020, 06:55:32 AM »
This subject is so interesting. My thoughts get extremely abstract when pondering this topic and the relationship between us our environment and plants.  For a universal health and intelligence for all. I believe indigenous people thru the use of holistic farming and eating foods in the proper Eh ph range could listen and fully understand natural systems for the greater good of the planet thru the electro magnetic radio signals that nature and microbiology use to promote life and health.  Being one with and literally being in tuned to the natural world.   Anybody else curious about this?

Intuition is good so is the ability to think clearly.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2014.00379/full
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:56:32 AM by Frog Valley Farm »

Tropheus76

• East Orlando 9B
    • View Profile
Re: Quorum sensing
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 08:17:19 AM »
What holistic farming? Indigenous populations at least in South and Eastern North America practiced severe slash and burn farming. Spanish ships remarked about how smoke covered the NA continent was. This is in addition to the very common wild fires that ravaged the continent constantly. We have more natural forest now than there was when colonists landed. It was also one of the reasons Europeans were able to colonize and put in fields so easily, the land was already cleared. Then they combined that with the more advanced farming techniques they knew about at that point and they were able to multiply quickly and improve the land. Then they got stupid and we ended up with the great dustbowl but that's 400 years later.

Its a pretty proven theory now that the Mayan empire fell because they screwed up the environment to the point it couldn't sustain the population any more.

Frog Valley Farm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 08:20:26 AM »
Yes I know that civilizations failed because of soil. I also know that a lot of what I have been taught is incorrect and is over simplified to enrich a few at the expense of the rest of all of life.  Especially when there is a better and correct way for all life where growing food is concerned.  Again I am talking in very general terms. I was talking about the successful ones.  Australian and American indigenous people seemed to have this collective intuition relating to natural systems.  Life is dynamic along with Eh ph it can be changed thru diet which changes bacteria thereby the signal or message being sent favor bacteria for the Eh ph range that favors wrong bacteria.  This is how mass extinction or failure of civilization could happen.  Simply put they collectively get the wrong message, subconciously. This is when you think bad is good when your not sick and have low energy, feel sluggish and you prefer bad food choices, where what’s wrong for your health is right.  The American diet. It’s controlled by a the foods you eat.  Bacteria is everywhere on everything is in your DNA and required for your health an life. Don’t eat the bad energy if you want the Good Energy. Eat wisely.

Thank you Tropheus76.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 09:54:24 AM by Frog Valley Farm »

Frog Valley Farm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 06:12:06 AM »
Quorum Sensing bacteria in plant growth promoting bacteria.  This subject is so compelling.  A rich living soil with diversity of plant roots without adding chemicals is needed.  The nitrogen fixing bacteria and other plant enabling bacteria create biofilms use quorum sensing to regulate nitrogen production. In healthy systems they can cover everything above and below ground on the plant and I believe everything. For farm management It is not just about what the plant needs it is the health of one living system that is needed.

https://apsjournals.apsnet.org/doi/pdf/10.1094/MPMI-01-17-0008-R
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 06:15:41 AM by Frog Valley Farm »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk