Author Topic: Colombian seeds. V. Sphaerocarpa, 3 types of lulo, 4 types of passifloras.  (Read 731 times)

cacn1987

• Colombian seed/plant seller in the US
    • New York City, NY
    • View Profile
Fresh seeds are available in the US. Limited quantity available. I am the only one in the US who has some of these seeds available. Get them while they last. Send me a private message if you are interested. I have sold seeds to several collectors in FB fruit groups. Payment --> paypal.

Lulo de Páramo (super rare variety, I am the only one that has them available in the US, cold hardy, outer meat acid, inner meat sweet like a melon) $4 x 5 seeds,

Regular Lulo big fruits from a super productive plant $5 x 10 seeds. See pic of the mother tree full of fruits.

Lulo orange color medium size $5 x 10 seeds. Not the same variety as the previous one. See pic of the 3 lulos which shows all are different.

Passiflora lanata $3.00 per seed. Super rare and hard to get in the wild (cloud forest) in Colombia.

Cholupa (passiflora malimorfis) $5 x 10 seeds. From a very productive vine.

Passiflora malimorfis unkown wild species from Anapoima, Cundinamarca $6 x 10 seeds. Grows in poor soil in hot weather places. Resistant to droughts. Sweet golf size fruits.

Unkown wild passiflora from Panqueva, Boyacá $6 x 10 seeds. Sweet golf size fruits

Vasconcellea Sphaerocarpa $2.50 per seed. Huge fruits great for sweets. Lots of meat compared to pubescens.

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile
pm sent

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk