Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Harry's Fruit Stand

(1/4) > >>

HMHausman:
Now appearing on my fruit stand:  (varieties available)

Carambolas.............(Sri Kembangan, Kari, Thai Night, Hart, Bell, Possum Trot and Arkin)

Avocados................(Monroe)

Black Sapote

Canistel..................(Bruce)

Coming soon......Hasya Sapodillas

RodneyS:
Harry, how much do you charge?  I was interested in Starfruit (Kari, Sri Kembangan) & Black Sapote

mangomandan:
Harry, I haven't tasted Thai Night or Possum Trot.  How do they compare to the others for flavor?   Which of your varieties seems sweetest to you?

HMHausman:
Sorry guys, I've been asleep at the switch here in not responding.  I have never shipped carambolas and I don't think they would get to their desitination in a condition that one would want. I like Sri Kembangan, Thai Night, Kari, Bell and Possum Trot all about the same.  On a given day one might be sweeter than the other based upon level of ripeness.  I have never done a sugar content analysis on these and would like to do one one day to settle this issue. Black sapotes could be shipped and I generally charge $4 per pound, plus shipping....which is in a USPS Flat Rate Box.

Harry

murahilin:
Harry, you are tempting me to buy a refractometer to test the brix of your carambolas. Maybe I will...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version