Author Topic: FRESH Zill Mangoes in Cali  (Read 1544 times)

the_higher_self

• Los Angeles
    • View Profile
FRESH Zill Mangoes in Cali
« on: May 21, 2020, 01:33:39 PM »
I've done the whole close your eyes and visualize the mango in your mouth, even adding a nagging child in my imagination scheme hounding me for a slice of the magnificence. Without mobbing to Florida, without waiting for trees to produce, just boom bomb mangoes in my face devoured with pent up desire . Some of my Cali folk feel the woes but today all that is over! There is a plug who ships the mangoes to us misfits! The grocery store told us, "No! Only Tommy Atkins and boiled chlorine mango for Cali!". Sweet redemption is upon us forgotten ones. Fly mangoes are on the way.

Jabba The Hutt

• Appleton, New York, 6b/Pine Island, Bokeelia, Florida 10b
    • View Profile
Re: FRESH Zill Mangoes in Cali
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 01:45:19 PM »
I've done the whole close your eyes and visualize the mango in your mouth, even adding a nagging child in my imagination scheme hounding me for a slice of the magnificence. Without mobbing to Florida, without waiting for trees to produce, just boom bomb mangoes in my face devoured with pent up desire . Some of my Cali folk feel the woes but today all that is over! There is a plug who ships the mangoes to us misfits! The grocery store told us, "No! Only Tommy Atkins and boiled chlorine mango for Cali!". Sweet redemption is upon us forgotten ones. Fly mangoes are on the way.

This sounds like a beautiful Haiku  :'(:P

stephen

• Los Angeles, CA, Zone 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 03:20:02 PM »

Is this really true or but a pipedream? If 'tis true, pray tell me more!! :D

the_higher_self

• Los Angeles
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 08:18:33 PM »
No more pipe dreams, no more watching someone slicing into what's described as ice cream, no more internet enticing mango parties with no inviting :(, no more supplier bribing to smuggle mangoes on the flight please!,

PM me.

Shobha

• Hacienda Heights Ca
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 03:48:39 PM »
Any mangoes for sale

the_higher_self

• Los Angeles
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 12:40:45 PM »
I really thought it would be possible to bring mangoes from Florida and distribute them in Cali but they are just too delicious. Money is not worth it. I have a few here and there to spare but I apologize for this over the top post. Got carried away when I finally got plugged in.

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 01:23:40 PM »
Real talk right there. Thanks for thinking of us in that moment though I figured it would be a tease in the end. Your right, it’s not worth it, gotta just eat and share with friends and family all you can get .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk