Author Topic: Genuine Australian Fresh Cut Budwood available now: 19 species.  (Read 4025 times)

AussieFingerlimes

• Australia
    • View Profile
Genuine Australian Fresh Cut Budwood available now: 19 species.
« on: November 14, 2015, 02:39:58 AM »
Hello you Finger Lime enthusiasts,

We are commercial growers of finger limes in Australia and have fresh cut bud wood available.
We have been sending seeds, trees and bud wood to different states in the US before and we would like to recommend to look into the rules and regulations of importing these items, as all the states have different legislation.

We have no issues sending it from Australia and if necessary we can obtain a phytosanitary certificate from the customs on request.
Please contact us for information regarding our 19 species.
We are in the Northern Rivers, the native region where the first finger limes came out of the bush and have been propagated ever since.

aussiefingerlimes@hotmail.com

This is our current stocklist, bud wood will be 10-15 cm long, good for 8-10 grafts with T-budding, Thanks.

Trees, Seeds and Budwood/ Grafting Wood;  Finger lime Species by numbers:

1='Green Alstonville'
2='Pink Pearl'
3='Wauchope'
4='Pink Ice'
5='Emma'
6='Red Champagne'
7='Mia Rose'
8='Tasty Green'
9=Yellow Sunshine
10=Purple Bliss
11=Crimson Tide
12=Judy's Everbearing
13=Ricks Red
14=Collette
15=Jali red
16=Byron Sunrise
17=Desert lime
18= Australian Blood
19= Chartreuse Red
(Microcitrus Australasica)

Contact us only if you are seriously interested.

aussiefingerlimes@hotmail.com

starling2

• Straya
    • View Profile
Re: Genuine Australian Fresh Cut Budwood available now: 19 species.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 08:11:33 AM »
Welcome Aussfingerlmesinternational!

I can vouch for this seller. He's always sent me well grafted, quality trees which have proven true. The best source of finger limes I have experienced.

VeiledMaid

• Maricopa Arizona USA Zone 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 11:05:15 PM »
Not to be argumentative; but unfortunately, I had a bad experience with this seller.

They only sent half of my order, and kept the money for the rest.
I ordered over $400 total, in seeds and trees.

I have given them every opportunity to do the right thing, and either send the remainder of my order, or refund me.

There are other issues as well.
They do not have the best customer service, and were very insulting when I reminded them that they had not sent the rest of my order.

I have yet to see if the trees that they sent are true to the variety that they claim to have sold.

I will say that their shipping was superior to any other method I have seen.
They don't actually send you what you pay for, but what you get is in good condition.
- Veiled Maid
@VeiledMaid

Just purchased another 10 acres. I need to plant more fruit trees.
Wanted / Wish List: Durian, Marang, and any fruit that has cool spikes or looks fury

My microclimate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disiR01AaCo Sandstorm season 3/4 of the year. Wish me luck!

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 11:11:30 PM »
Not to be argumentative; but unfortunately, I had a bad experience with this seller.

I have given them every opportunity to do the right thing, and either send the remainder of my order, or refund me.

They do not have the best customer service, and were very insulting when I reminded them that they had not sent the rest of my order.

I have yet to see if the trees that they sent are true to the variety that they claim to have sold.

They don't actually send you what you pay for, but what you get is in good condition.

If they don't respond to your claims, and make the situation right, they will be banned from the forum.

They have until the end of the week to correct the issue.

starling2

• Straya
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 11:25:58 PM »

Pm sent, I might be able to help.

SH

• South Korea
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 03:45:28 AM »
I ordered some finger lime seeds and they have arrived. They seem to be quite nice.

echinopora

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 08:29:50 PM »
My grafted crimson tide and byron sunrise arrived today, no problems.

Rob

VeiledMaid

• Maricopa Arizona USA Zone 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
If they don't respond to your claims, and make the situation right, they will be banned from the forum.

They didn't refund, or send the trees and seeds that I ordered.
I opened a paypal claim.
They talked me into canceling the Paypal claim, saying that they would send the rest of my order if I did so.
That was last month.
They did not keep their word.
The way paypal works, if you cancel a claim you can not open it back up.
These people kept my money, and didn't send my trees and seeds.

I'd like to give my business to honest people.
I don't care how big your business is, or how long you've been around.
I still have 20 Finger lime trees to purchase. I also want to purchase Russell River Lime, Sunrise lime, and Blood lime trees.
If you can insure the trees, and include the required certificate, feel free to contact me.

Thank you
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:45:27 PM by VeiledMaid »
- Veiled Maid
@VeiledMaid

Just purchased another 10 acres. I need to plant more fruit trees.
Wanted / Wish List: Durian, Marang, and any fruit that has cool spikes or looks fury

My microclimate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disiR01AaCo Sandstorm season 3/4 of the year. Wish me luck!

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2015, 09:14:51 PM »

I opened a paypal claim.
They talked me into canceling the Paypal claim, saying that they would send the rest of my order if I did so.
That was last month.

I still have 20 Finger lime trees to purchase. I also want to purchase Russell River Lime, Sunrise lime, and Blood lime trees.
If you can insure the trees, and include the required certificate, feel free to contact me.

Thank you

I just banned them because they did not respond to this post. If they wish to be unbanned, they can send me an email or  PM through Starling as he appears to know them.

starling2

• Straya
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 08:44:12 PM »

I opened a paypal claim.
That was last month.

Thank you

I just banned them because they did not respond to this post. If they wish to be unbanned, they can send me an email or  PM through Starling as he appears to know them.

I don't know the sellers themselves personally, but I have bought many trees off them in the past, which have all been very good quality and true. I Have no doubt veiledmaid's experience is accurate however; some of their staff have been unnecessarily short with me in the past.My guess is that the transaction occurred during the switch from ICON to BICON, and the seller was kind of..well,happy to take the money but not so happy to go through the requisite hoop jumping the new protocols for external postage now entails. Or maybe that's not right at all, I don't know. Disappointing either way.

Unfortunately there's really no other vendor which carries the inventory of AFI. It's a monopoly really...not an ideal situation.  There are a few other vendors which sell seedlings, but not grafted trees, in Aus.

I can't defend them based on what I have been told via PM. Veiledmaid really has no reason to fabricate such a thing. I've had similar experiences with some US vendors; some sellers unfortunately deliberately exploit international buyers because it's pretty easy to get away with, especially if the transaction isn't through paypal and not all quarantine protocols have been sufficiently met by both parties.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:53:11 PM by starling2 »

akanonui

• zone 6b, Southeast Michigan. But I have a greenhouse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2015, 08:47:12 PM »
Do you have Triphasia Trifolia?