Author Topic: WTB - dragon fruit cuttings highest brix value, yellow, red, or orange .  (Read 3288 times)

Maple Yinlar

• Montreal. Canada
    • View Profile
Hi

I’m new at DF and would love to have a few to start growing.  I’ve done a bit of research and would like a DF with the highest possible brix value (> 19).  Looking for either a yellow, red or orange. I prefer large/XL fruit... anywhere around 1 to 3 lbs.   cuttings or seeds (prefer cuttings).  I am located in Montreal, Quebec. Canada.

If you don’t have any...maybe you could recommend where I can get some.. thx!

Brandon909

• Ontario, California
    • View Profile
You can check out mattslandscape or spicyexotics.They have a good selection of Dragon fruit http://mattslandscape.com/hylocereus/ http://www.spicyexotics.com/varieties/

Rannman

• Dragonfruit collector
    • Australia
    • View Profile
Hi

I’m new at DF and would love to have a few to start growing.  I’ve done a bit of research and would like a DF with the highest possible brix value (> 19).  Looking for either a yellow, red or orange. I prefer large/XL fruit... anywhere around 1 to 3 lbs.   cuttings or seeds (prefer cuttings).  I am located in Montreal, Quebec. Canada.

If you don’t have any...maybe you could recommend where I can get some.. thx!

If you have done a bit of research you will know that you won’t get a yellow or orange(skin colour, I’m assuming), that will be 1-3lbs. Reds(skin colour again), come in a few different colours, Red, Pink, purple and white. Even white with pink marbling, as in Delight.
Matt’s Landscape will have everything you need and more. For larger fruit you will want something like a Purple Haze, Delight, Physical Graffiti. All really good fruit!

Anto989

• South Italy , calabria region near the tirrenian coast
    • View Profile
    • The exotic farm
Never again from mattslandscape.com!!!! A very bad person! I paid more than 300 dollars, said he ship the next Monday and I will get the tracking number by mail.
I wrote to him because I didn't get the mail, no answers... So I wrote again... Again... Again... Again... After a month he said is going to ship!!! They were 2 packs, till now only 1 shipped, the other one from the tracking number result that the courier doesn't get it yet.... So I'm writing email and on Facebook messenger to Matt, he keep to ignore me even if I see her posts in succulents groups.