Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

WTB: Hilo Hawaiian Buddah Sugar Cane

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fygee:
I'm primarily looking to have it for ornamental purposes, so no worries on it's edibility.

Whatever is considered the best for edibility, I'd like to try as well. Currently I have some standard green ones and they're doing well.

I checked greenplanetfarm.com and $60 is a bit steep for me unfortunately.

pinkturtle:
This is what I get, but they won't ready until next spring.

simon_grow:
For eating/chewing, the Asian black/purple is probably best. For juicing, the San Diego Yellow is the best I’ve had. I’ve grown about 10 different varieties. If you are growing Sugarcane, I highly recommend getting a Sugarcane juicer. Check out this thread

http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=827.150

Simon

palmtreeluke:

--- Quote from: Fygee on February 21, 2020, 01:32:05 PM ---I'm primarily looking to have it for ornamental purposes, so no worries on it's edibility.

Whatever is considered the best for edibility, I'd like to try as well. Currently I have some standard green ones and they're doing well.

I checked greenplanetfarm.com and $60 is a bit steep for me unfortunately.

--- End quote ---
just marked down the Hilo buddhah canes over at greenplanetfarm.com.. the season here is about over for this variety, the rest will be grown for potted plants or replanted and out of stock otherwise. cheers.

Domnik:

--- Quote from: palmtreeluke on February 25, 2020, 12:41:48 AM --- just marked down the Hilo buddhah canes over at greenplanetfarm.com.. the season here is about over for this variety, the rest will be grown for potted plants or replanted and out of stock otherwise. cheers.

--- End quote ---

I'd love to buy some reeds from them, but they don't ship outside the US. Is there anyone who can politely pick up a package from them and send it to me in Europe? Of course, I would gladly repay you for such a favor. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version