Author Topic: 7springsfarm Cyber Monday 10% Off  (Read 2399 times)

Cookie Monster

• Broward, FL Zone 10b
  • Global Moderator
  • Eye like mangoes
    • Tamarac, FL, 33321, 10B
    • View Profile
7springsfarm Cyber Monday 10% Off
« on: November 23, 2016, 07:31:31 PM »
7Springs already has the best prices. An extra 10% off is a great deal.

http://www.7springsfarm.com/
Jeff  :-)

Saltcayman

• Zone 13b TCI
    • View Profile
Re: 7springsfarm Cyber Monday 10% Off
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 04:48:59 AM »
Thanks Jeff!  Great deal.  Have a happy Thanksgiving🦃

fyliu

• Burbank/Covina, CA 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 02:00:23 PM »
Thanks Jeff. At first I thought it's another spammer, then I saw it says "farm".

Is this a FL local company? I see 50lb bulk fertilizers and such. Shipping must be on the pricy side?

Cookie Monster

• Broward, FL Zone 10b
  • Global Moderator
  • Eye like mangoes
    • Tamarac, FL, 33321, 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 02:45:19 PM »
They are somewhere in the midwest if memory serves. Shipping on the heavier items isn't that bad. I paid $28 to have them ship a 50 bag of zinc oxide.

Of all of the retail outfits, they have the best prices. And, the owner is really nice. He was kind enough to special order a product that no one else would waste their time on. I've purchased orchard products from probably a dozen places, and I'd say 7springs is tops.

PS -- if you can justify the cost, their Nordox 75 WG is boss for organic anthracnose treatment here in FL. Best copper fungicide product I've used so far.

Thanks Jeff. At first I thought it's another spammer, then I saw it says "farm".

Is this a FL local company? I see 50lb bulk fertilizers and such. Shipping must be on the pricy side?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:49:50 PM by Cookie Monster »
Jeff  :-)

Tropicaliste

• Washington D.C. Area, US 7a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 10:39:24 AM »
A.M. Leonard is also having a free shipping sale. They sell probably the cheapest perforated grafting "budded tape" aka, their house brand buddy tape.

boxturtle

• usa, ca. garden grove Orange County
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 01:01:47 PM »
:( too bad shipping is so high 5gallon bucket of Neptune fish/seaweed for 102 is the cheapest I seen! and 10% on top of that is a steal

Saltcayman

• Zone 13b TCI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 11:40:05 AM »
They are in Virginia I believe. 

They are somewhere in the midwest if memory serves. Shipping on the heavier items isn't that bad. I paid $28 to have them ship a 50 bag of zinc oxide.

Of all of the retail outfits, they have the best prices. And, the owner is really nice. He was kind enough to special order a product that no one else would waste their time on. I've purchased orchard products from probably a dozen places, and I'd say 7springs is tops.

PS -- if you can justify the cost, their Nordox 75 WG is boss for organic anthracnose treatment here in FL. Best copper fungicide product I've used so far.