Author Topic: Plants in domestic flights..  (Read 2822 times)

Ant21

• Carson, Ca.90745 10b
    • View Profile
Plants in domestic flights..
« on: July 21, 2012, 05:48:23 PM »
Anybody know if you can take plants on domestic plants from Orlando to California?...The plants will not be hand carried but checked in...Thanks

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
Re: Plants in domestic flights..
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 06:27:22 PM »
sorry not sure about answer to your question, but thought your topic was plants in domestic fights...and maybe a couple fought over who was gonna get the last fruit off a tree or something... ;D

I hope you can take the plants, because I'm in Orlando...and I'd give you a plant for free to take...and show you around the garden.

Good luck!
 :)
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

Saltcayman

• Zone 13b TCI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 06:43:18 PM »
I fly with plants all the time you should not have any issues.  Dave

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • USA, Big Island, East Hawaii, Zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 09:21:38 PM »
Anybody know if you can take plants on domestic plants from Orlando to California?...The plants will not be hand carried but checked in...Thanks

You need to have them inspected by Florida state Ag before flying. Some plants will be restricted entry, like citrus. Others will not be restricted but need to be clean, no scale, aphids, ants, pythons, etc.
Oscar

Tropicdude

• Broward County, Florida, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 10:44:05 PM »
sorry not sure about answer to your question, but thought your topic was plants in domestic fights...and maybe a couple fought over who was gonna get the last fruit off a tree or something... ;D

I hope you can take the plants, because I'm in Orlando...and I'd give you a plant for free to take...and show you around the garden.

Good luck!
 :)

Haha that was my first though also,  " Hey flight attendant, could you please tell passenger in seat 12D to stop picking mangoes off my tree?"
William
" The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago.....The second best time, is now ! "