Author Topic: Where can i buy Lucs garcinia seedling - Miami Dade/Broward area local pickup ?  (Read 1017 times)

tropical-farmer

• North Miami Beach, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
Trying to add this to my fruit forest and have heard wonderful things but also it’s a slow grower and i am not good at germinating seeds. Can i get a 2-3 yr old seedling? please message me. Thanks.
Satya

directrepeat

• Austin, Texas USA zone 8b
    • View Profile
I don't have plants to sell, but just some experience to share: I am also not good at germinating seeds, generally, but I bought some from Luc on here last year and got 100% germination and they're all still looking good. The seeds are huge and the seedlings are very easy to keep alive as long as the soil is kept nice and acidic. Don't be afraid to start some seeds!

kalan

• FL Broward Zone 10b southwest ranches
    • View Profile
Trying to add this to my fruit forest and have heard wonderful things but also it’s a slow grower and i am not good at germinating seeds. Can i get a 2-3 yr old seedling? please message me. Thanks.

PM sent.

tropical-farmer

• North Miami Beach, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
Thank you friends for all your suggestions.
I bought a beautiful 5ft tall Luc's garcinia from kalan(Keith). Hopefully will be able to try the fruit very soon  ??? 8)
Satya

kalan

• FL Broward Zone 10b southwest ranches
    • View Profile
It was wonderful meeting you and your wife Satya.
Now that I finished cleaning up before the cold front tomorrow, I discovered even more Luc's tucked here and there amid the other garcinias. I'll list those for anyone else who is interested locally.
Thanks again,
Keith