Author Topic: How to plant seeds  (Read 824 times)

Petros45

• Greece, Crete, Heraklion, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
How to plant seeds
« on: January 26, 2019, 12:27:09 PM »
I have some seeds dragon fruit white flesh and passiflora caerulea and I plan to plant them in the spring, and so I wanted to know how I can plant them so they are more likely to germinate, If you know and you have had experience with it, Tell me how to do it, for example from what temperatures, in what way and in general

Jct

• Zone 10b
    • San Diego
    • View Profile
Re: How to plant seeds
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 05:52:28 PM »
For the dragon fruit seeds, clean them and spread them on the soil.  Depending on your climate, I'd do it in a pot or two first.  Then barely cover the seeds with the growing media (dirt).  They should sprout from there. I think I once used saran wrap to cover and provide a humidty dome, probably not really necessary, just keep the soil moist (not wet).  I had a lot of success with the DF sprouting. 
LaVerne Manila Mango; Pixie Crunch, Honeycrisp & Gala Apple Trees; Violette De Bordeaux & Black Mission Fig; Santa Rosa Plum & Snow Queen Nectarine; Nagami Kumquat, Pixie Tangerine, Lemon, Australian Finger Lime & Washington Navel Citrus; White & Red Dragon Fruit; Miracle Berry Plant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk