Author Topic: Annona Reticulata Scions/Bud wood for grafting,White Flesh SOLD OUT  (Read 2042 times)

carcarlo

• USA Florida Tampa
    • View Profile
Hi, I will be trimming my Annona Reticulata  trees, on 5/27/14...5/28/14, I will sell 6+ Scions for grafting for $ 12.25 US Dollars, and free shipping, in the US, only. The scions will be about ( 7 ) inches long, and 5/16 to 7/16th of an inch thick. Shipping will take  2 Days to arrive via USPS.
 I you successfully graft a single tree, using  these Annonas  scions,you will have a tree capable of producing one of the best Annona  fruit,  that you will ever eat. These fruits are a World class fruit.

I have driven to the, Post Office closest to the  Airport to ship several, free scion boxes, to members of this Forum.

But I keep getting request for scions, so I decide to put them up for sale. At some  point I may lose these trees here in West Central Florida to a Hard freeze, and I believe that this Annona are worth, preserving in other places.
I also have, fresh  seeds left from fruits harvested on 5/15/14 , for  sale in this forum.
 $ 10+ for $ 7.00 free shipping, No International orders, too expensive . Payment through Paypal and to my email==PM me for email

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:26:41 PM by carcarlo »

fruit4me

• USA, CA/LOS ANGELES,SAN GABRIEL
    • View Profile
Hi Carlos!  Payment sent. Thanks!

Max

cuban007

• AZUCAR!!!
  • Cuida la naturaleza y la naturaleza te cuidara'
    • SoCal, The IE, Zone 9b/SoFla, The Redlands, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
CarCarlo thanx for sharing.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:05:28 AM by cuban007 »

carcarlo

• USA Florida Tampa
    • View Profile
007 You are welcome good luck on the grafts, please let me know how many took.
carlos