Author Topic: WEST PALM BEACH area.. ANY Source for buying mangoes, sugar apples, atemoya  (Read 2446 times)

mangomanic12

• Phoenix, AZ
    • View Profile
In the area this Sat and Sun from outta town . I know the season is winding down for mangoes however are they still available to purchase and from where?
I would love to visit some farms/ nurseries if you guys can provide a few sources to visit. I love Valencia pride  mangoes , can i still get these?
Also sugar apples / atemoyas, the works. Maybe someone can tell me what's in season down there and where i can go to purchase. Called excalibur and the man said Kent and keitt's but i have to call Sat or late fri to find out. I didn't ask about sugar apples/ atemoya or anything else.
Looking forward to this trip so could use a few sources to go visit, thanks again.! 

Mike :)

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
In the area this Sat and Sun from outta town . I know the season is winding down for mangoes however are they still available to purchase and from where?
I would love to visit some farms/ nurseries if you guys can provide a few sources to visit. I love Valencia pride  mangoes , can i still get these?
Also sugar apples / atemoyas, the works. Maybe someone can tell me what's in season down there and where i can go to purchase. Called excalibur and the man said Kent and keitt's but i have to call Sat or late fri to find out. I didn't ask about sugar apples/ atemoya or anything else.
Looking forward to this trip so could use a few sources to go visit, thanks again.! 

Mike :)
Excalibur should have some type of mangoes on Saturday.  They will also have jackfruit, carambola, possibly longans, passion fruit and dragon fruit.  They do not usually sell any annonas.
5200 Fearnley Road
Lake Worth, FL
561-969-6988

Zills Mangoes should also have mangoes, open Sundays.  They are in Boynton Beach.  As of last week all they had were Keitt and Duncan.
197 SE 27th Ave.
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
561-737-9419

Truly Tropical should have mangoes, carambola, longans, jackfruit and sugar apples.  They are only open 9am to noon on Saturday.
2750 Seacrest Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL
561-278-7754

- Rob

mangomanic12

• Phoenix, AZ
    • View Profile
Rob, thanks so much for taking the time to respond with the sources that you know. I really appreciate it ! This helps my planning a whole lot. Thanks again

Mike

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk