Citrus > Citrus General Discussion

My Citrus trees

<< < (14/42) > >>

Millet:
Certainly doesn't look like a tangelo. The peel seems to smooth, and the fruit does not have the traditional neck of a tangelo.  Peel a fruit and taste.  Tangelos are VERY juicy and the membranes of each segment are very thin. Because of this, eating a tangelo should make your hands juicy.  Lastly a tangelo, because it is part grapefruit, should have a somewhat sharp taste.  Try a couple fruits and let us know if your fruit matches up to the taste and texture profile.

Luisport:

--- Quote from: Millet on December 04, 2018, 03:42:48 PM ---Certainly doesn't look like a tangelo. The peel seems to smooth, and the fruit does not have the traditional neck of a tangelo.  Peel a fruit and taste.  Tangelos are VERY juicy and the membranes of each segment are very thin. Because of this, eating a tangelo should make your hands juicy.  Lastly a tangelo, because it is part grapefruit, should have a somewhat sharp taste.  Try a couple fruits and let us know if your fruit matches up to the taste and texture profile.

--- End quote ---
How sad! Thank you very much! I will let them mature and will let you know with some photos. Just hope the fruits are good...
Thank you very much!

Luisport:

--- Quote from: Millet on December 04, 2018, 03:42:48 PM ---Certainly doesn't look like a tangelo. The peel seems to smooth, and the fruit does not have the traditional neck of a tangelo.  Peel a fruit and taste.  Tangelos are VERY juicy and the membranes of each segment are very thin. Because of this, eating a tangelo should make your hands juicy.  Lastly a tangelo, because it is part grapefruit, should have a somewhat sharp taste.  Try a couple fruits and let us know if your fruit matches up to the taste and texture profile.

--- End quote ---
What do you think it is? A mandarine, tangerine or other?

Luisport:
I think this is a tangerine. Today i peek one and it's like a tangerine...

mehmetsaygin:
Very nice collection :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version