Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: Kratom tree cuttings  (Read 396 times)

D-Grower

• United States, Florida, zone 8
    • View Profile
Kratom tree cuttings
« on: July 30, 2017, 10:56:14 AM »
Hello all! I'm moving soon and must pull up my trees within this next week. Would love to get some of my trees to new homes. Charging $5 per unrooted stem cutting. Great highly medicinal species! Must inquire asap to get some cuttings! Only a few days to do this!

Pm me for details. DG
Trying to grow it all!

D-Grower

• View Profile
Re: Kratom tree cuttings
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 11:04:19 AM »
Also by the way tons of other things too! Katuk cuttings, sweet potato cuttings, African potato mint cuttings, chaya cuttings, three types of cassava cuttings(one open pollinated type that's a super huge cropper!), Thai pepper leaf cuttings, dragon fruit cuttings(many types please inquire!), galangal ginger rhizomes (greater and lesser), shampoo ginger rhizomes, black pepper vines, piper betel cuttings, calea zacatechichi cuttings, Fo-Ti rooted vine pieces, and rooted A. anisopetala cuttings. Please hurry if interested! Only up to Thursday for most stuff to get these things out! Must be squared up quickly! Be on way to new homestead most likely by Friday this week.

DG
Trying to grow it all!

LivingParadise

• Florida Keys, Zone 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 09:02:03 AM »
Wow, I'm so jealous! Sounds like a lot of great stuff! Unfortunately if you're in zone 9-10 you must be very far away from me. :( 
Good luck - I hope they all find somewhere good to go. Make sure to advertise them on craigslist also if you haven't yet. "Yard sale" signs help too.

kmwilli6

• USA, FL, Tampa, 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 03:13:24 PM »
About where are you located?

stuartdaly88

• Phytomaniac
  • Zone 9b/10a
    • South Africa, Gauteng
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 07:31:53 AM »
How did you get the Kratom?
Do you know if germination from seed is even possible?

thanks!
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

D-Grower

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 04:00:01 PM »
I'm now located in the FL panhandle but was down in the bay area beforehand.

I originally traded on another forum for the kratom cuttings. Now I've got many types albeit only one kind available at the moment. I have sprouted and grown some from seeds in the past but forgot to water them just one single day while still young and killed them. The issue with seeds is the viability is only up to a month or so after harvest but if you source any fast enough surface sow the seeds and keep evenly moist and they readily sprout. A few European vendors have them fresh from time to time. M. hirsuta I grew successfully from seed with little issues and is very much like its more famous cousin.

Have several cuttings available for yellow Vietnamese strain now if anyone is interested. Unrooted cuttings for $5 each. Will need supplimental warmth during the cool season to root. Fairly easy to root if your experienced with cuttings but there's no guarantee of success only the guaranteeing of healthy cuttings!

DG
Trying to grow it all!

stuartdaly88

• Phytomaniac
  • Zone 9b/10a
    • South Africa, Gauteng
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 11:47:54 AM »
Thanks D-G :)
Do you know any good seed sources?
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers