Author Topic: How to get in Chinese Market?  (Read 1529 times)

Amy Lai

• Guangzhou,China
    • View Profile
How to get in Chinese Market?
« on: December 01, 2017, 01:42:09 AM »
China, the World’s Largest Fruit Grower
As reported by People Daily, China has been the world's largest fruit growing country ever since 2000. It has also been predicted by the Ministry of Agriculture of PRC that in 2025 China will yield from 16.39 million hectares of orchards 307.05 million tons of fruits, of which 6.5 million will be exported to consumers worldwide.

Then how can we get in this market?

Fruit Expo,the Gateway to Chinese Fruit Markets.

About Fruit Expo

Fruit Expo is a first-time event born against the background of an expanding global fruit market, open to worldwide fruit insiders, ordinary consumers, related officials, media, scholars, and etc. Its mission is to facilitate global fruit trades, further fruit culture integration and accelerate the development of fruit related technology.

Preview of Fruit Expo 2018

Supported by over 100 worldwide professional media, Fruit Expo 2018 is going to be staged on a show floor of 23,000sq.m, hosting 400+ exhibitors and 15,000 visitors. From the vantage point of its host city Guangzhou, one of the biggest fruit trade hubs in Southeast Asia, Fruit Expo 2018 will be able to put its hands on the best industry resources for its attendees to share!   

Exhibition Scope:
−Fresh Fruit: fresh fruits, fresh cut, organic product, etc.
−Processed Fruit: frozen fruit products, dried fruits, fruit cans, fruit juice, fruit jam, preserved fruits, nuts, highly processed fruits, etc.
−Fruit Processing Equipment & Technology;
−Cold Chain & Logistics;
−Fruit Growing & Post-harvest Handling;
−Fresh Retail & Related Technology; etc.

If you are interested in sourcing worldwide fruit products and gaining global reach, then please don’t hesitate to attend Fruit Expo 2018!

sunny

• Thailand
    • View Profile
Re: How to get in Chinese Market?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 11:24:21 AM »
http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/commerce-control-chinese-fruit-wholesaling-business/

The Ministry of Commerce is now in talks with the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives to control the Chinese fruit wholesaling businesses after receiving complaints from longan farmers that they were cheated by the Chinese traders.

About 200 longan farmers from Pong Nam Ron and Soi Dao districts gathered at the office of a Chinese fruit trader during the past weekend to demand the company to pay money owing to them.

According to the longan farmers in Chanthaburi, the Chinese wholesaling firm failed to pay more than 400 million baht to them after they have supplied longan to the firm for exports.

The firm claimed that they have financial problem, therefore, so they could not pay back the farmers at the moment.

Director-General of the Internal Trade Department, Boonyarit Kalayanamit, said on Monday (Nov 20) he ordered provincial commerce official to investigate the case which a Chinese company failed to pay more than 200 million baht for 400 longan farmers.

He said that the ministry would propose several new measures to supervise Chinese traders.

One measure is to have warehouse in the province to buy fruits from local fruit farmers in order to prevent cheating and ensure fair treatment for fruit growers.

Another measure is to have these Chinese fruit traders registered with the authorities, he said.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:26:00 AM by sunny »

fyliu

• Burbank/Covina, CA 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 12:15:10 PM »
Amy Lai, please my entire comment.

The main concern over Chinese exports is not the quantity of products that are available or how low the prices are, but their safety to consumers. The food and agriculture departments have not done a good job at minimizing this risk in recent years and that's why global consumers hesitate to buy Chinese goods.

I'm sure if/when China improves its track record of food safety, the global market will respond by buying more Chinese fruits.

kaka

• Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 01:10:51 AM »
Sorry but most people will stay clear from anything eatable from China.  Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

sunny

• Thailand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 08:40:20 AM »
Sorry but most people will stay clear from anything eatable from China.  Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Me i also stay away from chinese grouptours...have bad manner, so i not go to China, never.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk