Author Topic: Anyone have info. on "King" lychee and "Imperial concubine's laugh " lychee  (Read 2984 times)

marklee

• Chula Vista, California Zone 24 or 10b
    • View Profile
Hi,
Looking for some litchee varieties that produce very large fruit, size of chicken and goose eggs. I just can't make it to the special provinces in China to get some airlayers.

Thanks,

Mark
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:17:27 PM by marklee »

TREESNMORE

• USA Palm City FL Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone have info. on "King" Litchee or "Emperors Mistress" Litchee
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 06:37:29 PM »
The lichee emperor I have had are not goose egg size more like golf ball .They are good when almost over ripe. Small trees are very hard to start.I have lost two 15 gallon trees in my field dont know why.Hak IP or sweetheart are much easier to grow
Mike

marklee

• View Profile
Re: Anyone have info. on "King" Litchee or "Emperors Mistress" Litchee
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 08:15:29 PM »
The lichee emperor I have had are not goose egg size more like golf ball .They are good when almost over ripe. Small trees are very hard to start.I have lost two 15 gallon trees in my field dont know why.Hak IP or sweetheart are much easier to grow
Actually I have the regular Emperor, I am looking for one that I think is called Imperial's concubine or mistress lychee, not sure of the exact name but they are supposed to get some real big fruit.

BMc

• Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    • View Profile
Laughing Concubine = Fai Zee Sui. Very nice.

chingchang

• View Profile
I come from GuangDong province of China,I have various sorts of these lichees,including the seed "GUI FEI"that you want.But it is not the time to mature until the next year.It will bloom sooner.
At the same time, I also have a lot of good stuff to share with you, please contact me, my E-mail adress is  adnqk@foxmail.com

marklee

• View Profile
I come from GuangDong province of China,I have various sorts of these lichees,including the seed "GUI FEI"that you want.But it is not the time to mature until the next year.It will bloom sooner.
At the same time, I also have a lot of good stuff to share with you, please contact me, my E-mail adress is  adnqk@foxmail.com
Thanks you Chinchang
Mark

fyliu

• Burbank/Covina, CA 10a
    • View Profile
Here's a Taiwanese nursery that sells online but to Taiwan only.
Concubine (not Fai Zee Siu): http://v3.lymall.com/ECMall/product.aspx?shopno=14516181&QryStr=&pms11_prodno=189&procls=572

marklee

• View Profile
Here's a Taiwanese nursery that sells online but to Taiwan only.
Concubine (not Fai Zee Siu): http://v3.lymall.com/ECMall/product.aspx?shopno=14516181&QryStr=&pms11_prodno=189&procls=572
Thanks Fyliu

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk