Author Topic: Durianwriter wants to login  (Read 1309 times)

Fruitdork

• Honokaa Hawaii
    • View Profile
Durianwriter wants to login
« on: June 14, 2017, 08:14:30 AM »
Aloha this is Micah I had to create a new account cause I forgot my password. I've tried to go through the steps to reset my password...but to no avail.
Im in Thailand and was hanging out with Lindsay Gasik aka durianwriter.  She's hoping the administration can shoot her an email so she can login to her account. She also has been through the steps for resetting password but got rejected.
Her knowledge is much appreciated on this forum...hopefully one of y'all can help.
Mahalo!

ben mango

• View Profile
Re: Durianwriter wants to login
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 11:39:33 AM »
lol nice new name Micah, so glad to see you got over to Thailand during the season. so far, whats been your favorite durian?

Fruitdork

• Honokaa Hawaii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 06:55:13 PM »
Aloha Ben
On this trip Hashtag #toofoodformonthong# was coined by fellow durianlover Pierce haha
It's hard to choose a favorite with all the different types we tried, but right now i feel like slurping a white lady boy.  A lighter creamy one. Especially when chilled a little
Also Top notch to me was ghan yao, long lap lae(like Mike T mentioned), and puang manee (got to meet the farmer lady that it was named for).
Great to see natural farming in some parts...the durians all taste better when farmed this way.
Now I know I can't eat durian 24/7. Once or twice a day is plenty!

ben mango

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 12:52:36 PM »
Does white lady have any bitterness or more milky cream sweet? I tried ganyao once in davao and puangmanee once too. I totally agree on only having durian one or two times a day. It's so heavy, it's not the easiest food to digest. Any other fruits you got to try that are worth mentioning  ?