Author Topic: Rare Annonaceae auction! Only for the brave collectors!  (Read 841 times)

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Rare Annonaceae auction! Only for the brave collectors!
« on: August 14, 2019, 10:14:07 AM »
Dear friends, I had many requests this year for my spare plants of rare Annonaceae. So I decided to open a quick auction to all people interested to buy these treasures.

It's obvious to say that each plant represents years of efforts in searching the best of the best our Mother Nature could offer!
Looking the success of the past years, I'm confident in your fairness. So please bid only if your are really interested to buy.

Here it is the auction link: https://1drv.ms/x/s!At_AuXyG9fVGyXmHYl7QFHnGvAgJ

All info are inside this file. You can copy it and send me back each time with your best bids. All bids are updated on a daily basis in the master file online in full transparency for your review. The auction ends September 8th 2019 @ 12:00 PM CET.

Hope you enjoy this amazing botanical family!

Hugs to you all,

Giampaolo
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:23:10 PM by Tropical Fruit Bonsai »

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Re: Rare Annonaceae auction! Only for the brave collectors!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 03:26:59 PM »

Many thanks to all strong collectors! It's amazing to see so many skilled tropical fruits friend worldwide!

Cheers!

Giampaolo

Dear friends, I had many requests this year for my spare plants of rare Annonaceae. So I decided to open a quick auction to all people interested to buy these treasures.

It's obvious to say that each plant represents years of efforts in searching the best of the best our Mother Nature could offer!
Looking the success of the past years, I'm confident in your fairness. So please bid only if your are really interested to buy.

Here it is the auction link: https://1drv.ms/x/s!At_AuXyG9fVGyXmHYl7QFHnGvAgJ

All info are inside this file. You can copy it and send me back each time with your best bids. All bids are updated on a daily basis in the master file online in full transparency for your review. The auction ends September 8th 2019 @ 12:00 PM CET.

Hope you enjoy this amazing botanical family!

Hugs to you all,

Giampaolo