Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: Maypop (Passiflora incarnata) Thread  (Read 18596 times)

FamilyJ

• South Florida
    • View Profile
Re: Maypop (Passiflora incarnata) Thread
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2018, 08:56:41 AM »
Nice looking, familyJ!
 Is that a hybrid? That looks almost exactly like my Iridescence and Casanova vines .....
Yes this is a hybrid i have 4 different hybrids i am currently growing and then the 2 normal's with one red fruit and the normal yellow

FamilyJ

• South Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2018, 08:57:21 AM »

FamilyJ

• South Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2018, 08:58:20 AM »

Triloba Tracker

• Rom. 1:20
    • USA, Middle Tennessee, Zone 7a
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2018, 10:58:39 AM »
Nice looking, familyJ!
 Is that a hybrid? That looks almost exactly like my Iridescence and Casanova vines .....
Yes this is a hybrid i have 4 different hybrids i am currently growing and then the 2 normal's with one red fruit and the normal yellow
Cool! I have all green or yellowish green fruits. I hear P. caerulea has orange/red fruits when ripe but I believe they’re inferior to incarnata.

I’ve been mourning the last couple days because one of my mature vines with several fruits seems to suddenly be dead - fruits and leaves shriveling up as if the vine had been cut. However, no sign of damage that I can find.
Jus crazy bout dem pawpaws! - Neal Peterson

FamilyJ

• South Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2018, 06:35:53 PM »
Nice looking, familyJ!
Cool! I have all green or yellowish green fruits. I hear P. caerulea has orange/red fruits when ripe but I believe they’re inferior to incarnata.

I’ve been mourning the last couple days because one of my mature vines with several fruits seems to suddenly be dead - fruits and leaves shriveling up as if the vine had been cut. However, no sign of damage that I can find.
The problem i have is the yellow variety needs to be sprayed with BT often or i always lose them

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers