Author Topic: Ebay Ilama seeds  (Read 1171 times)

Satha

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
Ebay Ilama seeds
« on: September 09, 2020, 05:26:58 AM »
Dear All,

Has anyone purchased "Rare fruits * REAL Annona diversifolia *Maya-Rahmapfel, llama * 3 fresh seeds *" from ebay vendor

mangolover143

• South Africa, Gauteng, Pretoria, 9b
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay Ilama seeds from the lady in Romania
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 06:31:56 AM »
Hi Satha,

I bought a few seeds from her 2 years ago and I am very sure it is not the real thing as the seeds were smaller than the genuine A. diversifloia/A. macroprophyllata (ilama) and it never germinated even if I used GA3.

Rather you get them from eBay vender naretmx and it is normally available in October/November. I bought 30 seeds (20 red + 10 white) from him last October and he is more reliable. Besides giving me some extra seeds, he also put in other gratis seeds.

I hope this info can help.

Regards,
Paul
Pretoria, South Africa

Satha

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay Ilama seeds
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 10:53:34 AM »
Thanks Paul,

When you see the picture which is appealing feel like buying. I recently bought 10 seeds classified to be Ilamas but the seeds were very small. The vendor is a very reputed company. I cannot write its name here for obvious reasons. I pre-treated half of the seeds with GA3 and the other half with soaking only. After two weeks I saw some seeds from both lots had sprouted. Having failed many times, I was surprised to note it. I made inquiries from the vendor but so far no response.

Is the vendor you mentioned is in the Forum or in ebay.

Rgds

mangolover143

• South Africa, Gauteng, Pretoria, 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 12:23:33 PM »
Hi Satha,

He is an eBay vendor based in Acapulco, Mexico, not a forum member.

I remember long time ago, there was a forum member argued with the Romanian lady alleged she is selling non-genuine ilama seed but she fought back that she's selling the genuine ones and blacklisted the forum member for finger-pointing her.

Paul

Bob-Gardener

• Germany,7
    • View Profile

Bob-Gardener

• Germany,7
    • View Profile

Satha

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 10:53:11 AM »
Bob, I bought from one of them. I am not sure that they are genuine. Within two weeks they sprouted. That was a miracle. I am waiting to see leaves of them to get expert opinion

Satha

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 10:56:23 AM »
To Mangolver,

I managed to find ebay store of naretmx. He said yet fruits not come to the market. May be another months time. Thanks anyway. But his prices are very high

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk