Author Topic: Healing Power of Guanabana Leaves (Anti-Cancer?)  (Read 3360 times)

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
Re: Healing Power of Guanabana Leaves (Anti-Cancer?)
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2019, 10:45:42 AM »
To John and others...... DMSO is the boss. Dilute w 20% pure water. I just proved this the other day with a shoulder. The ultimate formula is take MSM internally with 20% magnesium ascorbate And slather on the DMSO  externally/

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2019, 01:29:25 PM »
Ditto Zands 👍
Zone 10

pineislander

• Bokeelia, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2019, 05:31:42 PM »
Eating right, exercising, achieving balance in life, getting lucky in the genetic crapshoot, and avoiding toxic crap as much as possible are all probably part of a good regimen to prevent cancer.
Once a person has cancer, it becomes much more complicated.
Nature must have the cures, and the preventatives.
Cancer isn't really like ordinary diseases for which you can find a "cure". Cancer is a process and can genetically change itself from minute to minute. Maybe the best way I can describe it is the cancer patient is like a nation which has been infiltrated by an enemy which is totally invisible, being parasitic it needs no form of sustenance, leaves no trace of it's movement until after the attack is completed, is able to move anywhere it chooses completely undetected, can choose it's weapon of choice and place of attack at will, and can morph into any form it wants from minute to minute.

Imagine you are in charge of defense, how do you find a "cure"?

I know this personally, and anyone who says they have a "cure for cancer" is bsing you.

Triloba Tracker

• Psalms 104:14
    • USA, Middle Tennessee, Zone 7a
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2019, 05:34:17 PM »
Re: God's Pharmacy.
When I think about destroying the Amazon rainforest to grow soybeans and raise cattle for a few years until the soil is depleted and the land becomes desert, it's hard to process.
I agree - God put these incredible plants here for our use. Nothing is wasted in Creation. Up to us to figure things out.
Not that death, disease and decay can be stopped in our current world.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk