Author Topic: Home/Land with Large Tropical Fruit Grove For Sale In SW Ranches, FL  (Read 1642 times)

SWRancher

• Merritt Island, FL Zone 9B
    • View Profile
I'm retired and my kids are out of the house so the Mrs and I are looking to downsize to a smaller place. I would much rather sell it to someone that will appreciate the fruit trees and grove. The Zillow listing https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4910-SW-205th-Ave-Southwest-Ranches-FL-33332/43129265_zpid/ tells about our house so here's all the tree information.  If anyone would like more specific information PM me.

24 mature fruit bearing mango trees with 22 different varieties.
Angie
Carrie
Coconut Cream
Cogshall
Cushman
Dot
Edward (2)
Florigon
Francis Hargrave
Fruit Punch
Galaxy
Graham
Keitt
Kent
Lemon Zest
Maha Chanok
Nam Doc Mai
Pickering
Pu Pyu Kalay
Rosigold
Tong Bi Con
Valencia Pride (2) 

5 varieties of Sapodilla,
Alano
Hasya
Molix
Morena
Silas Wood

5 varieties of lychee,
Brewster
Ohia
Kaimana
Mauritius
Sweet Heart

The other fruit trees include J-31 Jakfruit, Biew Kiew Longan, Oro Negro Avocado, Pace Mamey Sapote, Bradenton Loquat, Lisa Atemoya, Green Sapote, Black Grumichama, Yellow Grumichama, Cherry of the Rio Grande, Small Leaf Jaboticaba, Ackee, Sweet Tamarind, and Plantains. Likely a few other trees that I'm forgetting about but you get the idea its a dream tropical fruit garden that still has room to plant a few more.   

Tony       
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 09:38:23 AM by SWRancher »

SWRancher

• Merritt Island, FL Zone 9B
    • View Profile
Re: Home/Land with Large Tropical Fruit Grove For Sale In SW Ranches, FL
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 03:21:17 PM »
I would really prefer my fruit trees and grove go to someone that will enjoy and appreciate them. If a forum member buys it I'll take an extra $3000 off.     
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 08:53:20 PM by SWRancher »

baccarat0809

• Sunny Orlando, Florida
    • View Profile
Re: Home/Land with Large Tropical Fruit Grove For Sale In SW Ranches, FL
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 06:08:50 PM »
Nice looking place  Too bad I've got 2 years on my lease here still - that would be one heck of a great start for a tropical fruit fan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk